Poll results for Xandergate

  • Xandergate@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
      The following Xandergate poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Which reason for Xander moving to Colorado do you like best?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Parents die and closest relative is one of the SG1, 7 votes, 23.33%
      - Parents are charged with abuse and one of SG1 is a close relative., 8 votes, 26.67%
      - The Harris finally get the money to move., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Xander finds a job there, 7 votes, 23.33%
      - Magic accident , 3 votes, 10.00%
      - a new slayer school, 5 votes, 16.67%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xandergate

    • Not telling!
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
        WHOA boy do people hate Xanders parents ( not that I blam them)!!!

        --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, Xandergate@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > The following Xandergate poll is now closed. Here are the
        > final results:
        >

        > POLL QUESTION: Which reason for Xander moving to Colorado do you
        like best?

        > CHOICES AND RESULTS
        > - Parents die and closest relative is one of the SG1, 7 votes, 23.33%
        > - Parents are charged with abuse and one of SG1 is a close
        relative., 8 votes, 26.67%
        > - The Harris finally get the money to move., 0 votes, 0.00%
        > - Xander finds a job there, 7 votes, 23.33%
        > - Magic accident , 3 votes, 10.00%
        > - a new slayer school, 5 votes, 16.67%
        >

        > For more information about this group, please visit
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Xandergate
        >
        > For help with Yahoo! Groups, please visit

      • Troy Guffey
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
          Not telling! wrote:
          > WHOA boy do people hate Xanders parents ( not that I blam them)!!!

          I'd blam them. Maybe even some boom. Maybe not, dead people don't learn.

          --
          Troy Guffey
          ICQ: 1978644
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
            --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, Troy Guffey <troyguffey@...> wrote:

            > Not telling! wrote:
            > > WHOA boy do people hate Xanders parents ( not that I blam them)!!!
            >

            > I'd blam them. Maybe even some boom. Maybe not, dead people
            don't learn.

            Do you mean the people who voted to kill/arrest Xander's parents or
            Xander's parents because I ment the people who voted to kill/arrest
            Xander's parents. Because in the show what I saw of Xander's parents
            was not pretty.
          • Not telling!
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
              Just realized my mistake I meant BLAME as in hold responsible and
              criticize for a fault or wrong NOT BLAM the voters. Dang my spelling
              suck need to remember to turn on spell check

              -sorry for any confusion.
            • Troy Guffey
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                Not telling! wrote:

                > Do you mean the people who voted to kill/arrest Xander's parents or
                > Xander's parents because I ment the people who voted to kill/arrest
                > Xander's parents. Because in the show what I saw of Xander's parents
                > was not pretty.

                Xander's parents.

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                  Ok just to be clear

                  --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, Troy Guffey <troyguffey@...> wrote:

                  > Not telling! wrote:
                  >
                  > > Do you mean the people who voted to kill/arrest Xander's parents or
                  > > Xander's parents because I ment the people who voted to kill/arrest
                  > > Xander's parents. Because in the show what I saw of Xander's parents
                  > > was not pretty.
                  >
                  > Xander's parents.
                  >
                  > --
                  > Troy Guffey
                  > ICQ: 1978644
                  > AIM: Pax214
                  > Y!: troyguffey
                  > LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/troyguffey/
                  > PGP key ID: 0xDCCDF22D

                • deamondeathstone
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                    Well you could blam the kneecaps and boom the genitals. They could
                    survive that with immediate medical attention.

                    --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, Troy Guffey <troyguffey@...> wrote:

                    > Not telling! wrote:
                    > > WHOA boy do people hate Xanders parents ( not that I blam them)!!!
                    >

                    > I'd blam them. Maybe even some boom. Maybe not, dead people
                    don't learn.

                    > --
                    > Troy Guffey
                    > ICQ: 1978644
                    > AIM: Pax214
                    > Y!: troyguffey
                    > LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/troyguffey/
                    > PGP key ID: 0xDCCDF22D

                  • kyzhart
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                      How much is cannon and how much fanon in regards to Xan's parents. All I can remember is the marriage that didn't happen episode had his father a drunk (alcoholic?). My memory is rather fuzzy. Can anyone enlighten me?

                      Well you could blam the kneecaps and boom the genitals. They could
                      survive that with immediate medical attention.

                      --- In Xandergate@yahoogro ups.com, Troy Guffey <troyguffey@ ...> wrote:

                      > Not telling! wrote:
                      > > WHOA boy do people hate Xanders parents ( not that I blam them)!!!
                      >

                      > I'd blam them. Maybe even some boom. Maybe not, dead people
                      don't learn.

                      > --
                      > Troy Guffey
                      > ICQ: 1978644
                      > AIM: Pax214
                      > Y!: troyguffey
                      > LiveJournal: http://www.livejour nal.com/users/ troyguffey/
                      > PGP key ID: 0xDCCDF22D

                    • Troy Guffey
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                        kyzhart wrote:
                        > How much is cannon and how much fanon in regards to Xan's parents.
                        > All I can remember is the marriage that didn't happen episode had his
                        > father a drunk (alcoholic?). My memory is rather fuzzy. Can anyone
                        > enlighten me?

                        Definite emotional abuse. They fight all the time, his father puts Xander
                        down. So much so that even after Xander knows the truth about Sunnydale, he
                        still sleeps out in his backyard on Christmas.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 4, 2008
                          I didn't remember it that way. I thought that was when he was a kid. Why didn't he go to Willow, Buffy or Giles' house? Is this when they were pushing him away?

                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 4, 2008
                            kyzhart wrote:
                            > I didn't remember it that way. I thought that was when he was a kid.
                            > Why didn't he go to Willow, Buffy or Giles' house? Is this when they
                            > were pushing him away?

                            I'm pretty sure he was outside for the snow.