Re: File - Survey

  • Teri
    Message 1 of 41 , Jun 28, 2005
      Congratulations on your new group!!!!!

      Name: Teri
      Gender: Female
      Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character:
      BTVS: Xander (followed by Giles)
      SG-1: Jack
      Atls: Rodney
      Favorite Pairing: Xander/Cordy, McKay/Weir,
      Jack/Janet
      Favorite Goa'uld: A Dead One. - Hathor I suppose

      Favorite Ship: The Enterprise - I'm a sucker for the
      classics. I suppose after that would be the Minnow
      and the Pacific Princess. :) Not what you meant is
      it?

      A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:
      That fits this groups parameters? Hmmm . . .
      Any or all of the following:
      1) Joyce is an ascended.
      2) Giles knew Catherine and he mentioned Daniel's
      theories to her - so Stargate is actually Giles'
      fault.
      3) Xander insists that Jack is really some legendary
      guy called MacGyver, but no one believes him. :)
      4) Xander is related to either Janet or Hammond or
      both.
      5) Giles and Elizabeth dated at some point.
      6) Rodney is somehow connected to Sunnydale.

      Does that cover everything?
      Teri

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
    • charlesnewton21
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 31, 2010
        --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, Teri <garnet_tm@...> wrote:

        > Congratulations on your new group!!!!!
        >
        > Name: Teri
        > Gender: Female
        > Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character:
        > BTVS: Xander (followed by Giles)
        > SG-1: Jack
        > Atls: Rodney
        > Favorite Pairing: Xander/Cordy, McKay/Weir,
        > Jack/Janet
        > Favorite Goa'uld: A Dead One. - Hathor I suppose
        >
        > Favorite Ship: The Enterprise - I'm a sucker for the
        > classics. I suppose after that would be the Minnow
        > and the Pacific Princess. :) Not what you meant is
        > it?
        >
        > A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:
        > That fits this groups parameters? Hmmm . . .
        > Any or all of the following:
        > 1) Joyce is an ascended.
        > 2) Giles knew Catherine and he mentioned Daniel's
        > theories to her - so Stargate is actually Giles'
        > fault.
        > 3) Xander insists that Jack is really some legendary
        > guy called MacGyver, but no one believes him. :)
        > 4) Xander is related to either Janet or Hammond or
        > both.
        > 5) Giles and Elizabeth dated at some point.
        > 6) Rodney is somehow connected to Sunnydale.
        >
        > Does that cover everything?
        > Teri

        {Sighs} Might as well be my turn:
        Name: Charles
        Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character(s):Xander/Faith/Dawn Jack and Sam, Daniel and Sha'iri
        Favorite Pairing:See above
        Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Amnesia Woman Whose Name I Forget
        Favorite BtVS/Stargate Crossover Story: Xander is Jack's son stuff
        A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: Halloween in which Jack & Xander 'swap' bodies; afterwards Jack /has/ to find out if it really happened, and if so, what happened to the kids, with fallout all around, it being Jack and Xander, Chaos Avatars Extra Ordinary!