Re: Bunnie - My Twin?

  • lady_stormrider
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20 6:54 PM
      A suggestion from a fellow writer for this bunnie goes like this:

      3) When Xander dressed up as a soldier for Halloween, he became
      Jack. And due to influence of the Hellmouth, Jack's DNA, knowledge
      and experience slowly merging with that of Xander and in some cases
      overtaking Xander's. So instead of Xander being Jack's twin by Loki,
      Xander become Jack's twin by magic.

      > How Jack learns that Xander shares his DNA is up to the writer but
      > do have a couple suggestions.
      >
      > 1) The Initiative wanting to know what long-term exposure to the
      > Hellmouth has on a human takes samples from unknowing subjects.
      > During testing it is discover that Xander's DNA matches Jack's.
      > (This is assuming that the Initiative is part of NID)
      >
      > 2) Xander is found injured and suffering from amnesia. Hoping for
      > match the local police summit a sample of Xander's DNA to the FBI.
      > What they got was not what they were expecting.

    • Danielle Ducrest
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20 8:34 PM
        I like this idea. Another possibility could be time travel. Xander and
        Jack could be twins naturally, but while they are still kids, Xander
        could be sent into the future (by magic or some sort of technological
        device) to the 80's. He would then be raised to adulthood by the
        Harrises.

        --
        "You don't have to give him free drinks just because he's holding your
        computer hostage."