Bunnie - My Twin?

  • lady_stormrider
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2007
      Xander has been Jack O'Neill's illegitimate son.
      Xander has been Charlie O'Neill who death had been faked as he was
      spirited away.
      Xander has been O'Neill's son who was created by aliens
      Hell Xander has even been Jack's father!

      But what if Xander was Jack's twin brother?

      Now before you say that's impossible hear me out.

      Loki created Xander and Jack in a lab in the hope of finding the
      answer to save his people. Having implanted the zygote that would
      become Jack, Loki froze the Xander zygote for future testing and
      implantation.

      Fast forward to the present (or sometime during either show) Jack
      learns that a teenager/young man has his exact DNA. Fearing a
      NID/Alien plot, Jack goes to investigate.

      How Jack learns that Xander shares his DNA is up to the writer but I
      do have a couple suggestions.

      1) The Initiative wanting to know what long-term exposure to the
      Hellmouth has on a human takes samples from unknowing subjects.
      During testing it is discover that Xander's DNA matches Jack's.
      (This is assuming that the Initiative is part of NID)

      2) Xander is found injured and suffering from amnesia. Hoping for a
      match the local police summit a sample of Xander's DNA to the FBI.
      What they got was not what they were expecting.
    • lady_stormrider
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2007
        A suggestion from a fellow writer for this bunnie goes like this:

        3) When Xander dressed up as a soldier for Halloween, he became
        Jack. And due to influence of the Hellmouth, Jack's DNA, knowledge
        and experience slowly merging with that of Xander and in some cases
        overtaking Xander's. So instead of Xander being Jack's twin by Loki,
        Xander become Jack's twin by magic.

        > How Jack learns that Xander shares his DNA is up to the writer but
        > do have a couple suggestions.
        >
        > 1) The Initiative wanting to know what long-term exposure to the
        > Hellmouth has on a human takes samples from unknowing subjects.
        > During testing it is discover that Xander's DNA matches Jack's.
        > (This is assuming that the Initiative is part of NID)
        >
        > 2) Xander is found injured and suffering from amnesia. Hoping for
        > match the local police summit a sample of Xander's DNA to the FBI.
        > What they got was not what they were expecting.

      • Danielle Ducrest
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2007
          I like this idea. Another possibility could be time travel. Xander and
          Jack could be twins naturally, but while they are still kids, Xander
          could be sent into the future (by magic or some sort of technological
          device) to the 80's. He would then be raised to adulthood by the
          Harrises.

          --
          "You don't have to give him free drinks just because he's holding your
          computer hostage."