Re:The Zeppo and the Archaeologist

  • vampyres96
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2007
      I'm with Sarah - this sounds like a story I'd love to read. Kennie -
      Is it a story you are writing? or a story you are looking for? Or just
      a plot bunny run amouck?
      dee
      --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, Sarah <sjyu2@...> wrote:

      > This first one sound interesting, is it a story your looking for
      or a plot bunny looking for an author? Sarah Posted by: "Kennie
      Leblanc"

      kennieleblanc@... kennieleblanc Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:49 am (PST)
      >Due to an unexpected, undead discovery on planet P5C-119, Xander
      > >Harris starts working at the SGC (he's on loan from the Watcher's
      > >Council). They are more than interested by what SG-1 discovered.
      > >Vampires were created by Nirrti during a series on genetic
      > >experiments, apparently an attempt to create the perfect human
      host. In other words, Count Dracula is real & all of the legends
      have a basis in historical fact.

    • Kennie Leblanc
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2007
        --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, "vampyres96" <drosenthal@...> wrote:

        > I'm with Sarah - this sounds like a story I'd love to read. Kennie -
        > Is it a story you are writing? or a story you are looking for? Or just
        > a plot bunny run amouck?
        > dee
        > --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, Sarah <sjyu2@> wrote:
        > >
        > > This first one sound interesting, is it a story your looking for
        > or a plot bunny looking for an author? Sarah Posted by: "Kennie
        > Leblanc"
        >
        > kennieleblanc@ kennieleblanc Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:49 am (PST)
        > >Due to an unexpected, undead discovery on planet P5C-119, Xander
        > > >Harris starts working at the SGC (he's on loan from the Watcher's
        > > >Council). They are more than interested by what SG-1 discovered.
        > > >Vampires were created by Nirrti during a series on genetic
        > > >experiments, apparently an attempt to create the perfect human
        > host. In other words, Count Dracula is real & all of the legends
        > have a basis in historical fact.

        To answer your question, its something I'm working on.

        Xander will help Daniel try to make sense of what he discovered. In
        the process, he will develop a passion for the past & an interest in a
        certain archaeologist. In a nutshell, there are several kinds of
        vampires. And there's more to Paul Davis than meets the eye.