fic rec: A Year In The LIfe

  • vampyres96
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10 10:12 PM
      Hi all,
      I can't believe no one has rec'd this before (but I looked, and
      nope). This is a series writen by LisaRoquin in answer to
      the "Xander's real family challenge"

      create four children with cloning technology and the DNA of SG1 and
      Janet Frasier.

      In fact he didn't even start there. 20 odd years ago he expermineted
      with artificial insemination trying to get the right combination of
      genetics. That resulted in one Alexander Harris.

      Xander's voice in the first story, "What I want for chrismas" is
      kinda OoC, but it's still well worth the read and the rest are just
      perfect. you can find all 14 stories here:
      http://www.tthfanfic.com/Series-38 The stories are mostly Gen or
      teamfic and range from G to pg15. I can not recommend this writer
      and this series enough.

      Hope you all like,
      ~Dee
    • firyra21
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12 6:38 AM
        I've read that series and completly agree with you its awsome, so is
        the author I've read every thing they have post there in fact there
        is a site were I think that there are more stories. I'll look for it
        and try to figure out how to post the link. I think I can just copy
        and paste?
        --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, "vampyres96" <drosenthal@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi all,
        > I can't believe no one has rec'd this before (but I looked, and
        > nope). This is a series writen by LisaRoquin in answer to
        > the "Xander's real family challenge"

        > create four children with cloning technology and the DNA of SG1
        and
        > Janet Frasier.
        >
        > In fact he didn't even start there. 20 odd years ago he
        expermineted
        > with artificial insemination trying to get the right combination
        of
        > genetics. That resulted in one Alexander Harris.
        >
        > Xander's voice in the first story, "What I want for chrismas" is
        > kinda OoC, but it's still well worth the read and the rest are
        just
        > perfect. you can find all 14 stories here:
        > http://www.tthfanfic.com/Series-38 The stories are mostly Gen or
        > teamfic and range from G to pg15. I can not recommend this writer
        > and this series enough.
        >
        > Hope you all like,
        > ~Dee

      • Vicky
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12 3:50 PM
          Thanks to this rec I've been reading this series over
          the last couple of days and it is absolutely
          fantastic.

          --- firyra21 <firyra21@...> wrote:

          > I've read that series and completly agree with you
          > its awsome, so is
          > the author I've read every thing they have post
          > there in fact there
          > is a site were I think that there are more stories.
          > I'll look for it
          > and try to figure out how to post the link. I think
          > I can just copy
          > and paste?
          > --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, "vampyres96"
          > <drosenthal@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi all,
          > > I can't believe no one has rec'd this before
          > (but I looked, and
          > > nope). This is a series writen by LisaRoquin in
          > answer to
          > > the "Xander's real family challenge"

          > > create four children with cloning technology and
          > the DNA of SG1
          > and
          > > Janet Frasier.
          > >
          > > In fact he didn't even start there. 20 odd years
          > ago he
          > expermineted
          > > with artificial insemination trying to get the
          > right combination
          > of
          > > genetics. That resulted in one Alexander Harris.
          > >
          > > Xander's voice in the first story, "What I want
          > for chrismas" is
          > > kinda OoC, but it's still well worth the read and
          > the rest are
          > just
          > > perfect. you can find all 14 stories here:
          > > http://www.tthfanfic.com/Series-38 The stories
          > are mostly Gen or
          > > teamfic and range from G to pg15. I can not
          > recommend this writer
          > > and this series enough.
          > >
          > > Hope you all like,
          > > ~Dee

          "Well, I better get to work. Got to start deadening young minds." - Principal Wood, Lessons
          "Society is an insane asylum run by the inmates." - Erving Goffman