A little challenge

  • deamondeathstone
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      I'd like to see a fic where Xander and his DVD-collection (which
      includes SG-1 seasons 1 to 9 and SG:A 1 to 2 or 3) get transported to
      the Stargate universe.

      How did he get there? Maybe one of the Powers That Be owed Oma a favor
      or they finally had enough of Xander messing up their prophecies.

      To make him having his DVD's with him believable you could have Xander
      moving in a new appartment after returning from Africa and carrying the
      box with the DVD's. Maybe have him walk through the front door and
      somehow end up in the debriefing room in the SGC.

      For the pairing i'd like to see Xander/Anise or maybe even a Goa'uld
      female that he can bring to the light-side.
    • vampyres96
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2007
        I was so totally with you right up until the Anise thing... Yeah Anise
        would totally want Xan - hello demon magnet. but really... ick

        --- In Xandergate@yahoogroups.com, "deamondeathstone"