Re: [Xandergate] Survey Results

  • Marleigh
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 5:22 PM
      Would you mind providing the link for TTH?  I'd love to read Spike/Daniel slash.

      The Kk <iamqueenkk@...> wrote:
      Name: Kk (thecraziestkk on TTH)
      Gender: Female
      Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Spike and Daniel
      Favorite Pairing: I have lotsa faves... I've read some excellent Xander/Daniel, There are a couple of Spike/Daniel on TTH that I adored. I like threesomes too... I guess I'm just a slash slut. Though het is all fun too. Faith/Jack can be so funny.
      Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Hathor, man she was just tooooo funny... pheremones hello!
      Favorite Starship: Ummmm... no TV for heaps of the seasons and I'm just borrowing them on DVD from one of my friends.... the Promethius?!?!?! (doesn't even know what the damned thing is like, has just read about it in Fanfic). Though I do love the 'beam me up scotty' ability of Thor's Ship... the BLINKING!!!!!!!!!! I guess I like Thor too.
      A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: Man.. I dunno... I hate that I never see Spike in Stargate really. I want more Spike in Stargate...

      --
      Mwa

      Kk