Re: Survey

  • tohonomike
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 28, 2005
      Name: Michael
      Gender: Male
      Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander,
      Favorite Pairing: A good pair of work boots or X/Lara Croft
      Favorite Goa'uld: Ba'al as he was the only one that really had a clue.
      Favorite Ship: The Flying Dutchman. I have no reason why...
      A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:

      Avoid all of the normal Xander story fallbacks where he goes on about
      the lapdance and being pushed out. He can just leave shaking his head,
      or anything else...

      Or, Willow immediately pushes Xander into a relationship with Faith and
      as a trained group member because (a) she's still annoyed with Buffy
      for running away and knows she'd be out next; and (b) Faith as a Slayer
      could keep her best male friend safe. (C) She still hates Cordelia and
      during the joking in the halls of Sunnydale the day after meeting, she
      likes having another gal around that makes her laugh and Xander laugh.
    • thoth1632
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 28, 2005
        Name: Craig
        Gender: Male
        Favourite BTVS and SG1 character: Xander and Carter respectively
        Favourite Pairing: BTVS- Faith/Xander, SG1- Sam/Janet (Hey, I can
        fantasise, can't I?), Mixed- Xander/Carter
        Favourite Goa'uld: Yu (The old guy rocked- singlehandedly fought
        Anubis for quite a while and still held his own), followed by Hathor
        (Love the outfit), and third Osiris
        Favourite Ship: The O'Neill, followed by the New model Battlestar
        Galactica
        Challenge You'd like to see written into a fic:
        Pure BTVS- Someone actually bothers to examine why the hell magic goes
        weird around Xander. (Sorry, but this is a bug from the series-
        everyone just sort of assumed Xander was just unlucky/cursed, rather
        than trying to figure out if there was anything really weird going on)
        Pure Sg1- Anything with Carter and Janet together, and chocolate sauce
        (Sorry, I couldn't get the image out of my head).
        Mixed- Jack Junior finds his way to Sunnydale High, as he attempts to
        get away from his past. Wackiness ensues.
      • Barshadatsky
        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 28, 2005
          Name: Bard
          Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander, Willow, Jack,
          Daniel and Faith.
          Favorite Pairing: Xander/Faith; Willow/Xander; (W/F/X? may be),
          Daniel/Willow.
          Favorite Goa'uld: Teal'c (yea, i know he's jaffa, but i think that
          jack right - good goaul'd is dead goaul'd!
          Favorite Ship: Enterpraise ;)
          A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:

          I want to see more of WIPs:

          http://www.tthfanfic.com/story.php?no=6815
          http://www.tthfanfic.com/story.php?no=3753
          http://www.tthfanfic.com/story.php?no=6420
          http://www.tthfanfic.com/story.php?no=438
          http://www.tthfanfic.com/story.php?no=2140
          http://www.tthfanfic.com/story.php?no=2198
          http://www.tthfanfic.com/story.php?no=4301
          to name the some...
        • almasoul17
          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 28, 2005
            A little survey,

            Name: almasoul
            Gender: F
            Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character:
            - Xander, Dawn, Willow
            - Daniel, Jack, Janet, Cassie
            Favorite Pairing: none
            Favorite Goa'uld: Nirrti or Osiris
            Favorite Ship: The poor, short-lived O'Neill
            A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:
            - Um, an idea from 'Grave' (i think?) SG-1 investigates Willow's
            magick but end up with Xander (silly WhiteKnight...)
            - BTVS season 5 - Xander (& Soldierguy) discover the Key (Dawn) is to
            do with the stargate. (Was actually thinking Dawn be at SGC but how?)

            Just random babble, sorry, kinda pointless ideas...
          • Koos van Winden
            Message 5 of 22 , Jun 29, 2005
              > Favorite Goa'uld: Ba'al as he was the only one that really had a clue.

              Until Yu became nuts, he was pretty smart too. He was smart enough
              to 'befriend' SG1 ;)

              > Favorite Ship: The Flying Dutchman. I have no reason why...

              As a Dutchman, I can say: excellent choice!
            • Danielle Ducrest
              Message 6 of 22 , Jun 29, 2005
                > A little survey,
                >
                > Name: almasoul
                > Gender: F
                > - Um, an idea from 'Grave' (i think?) SG-1 investigates Willow's
                > magick but end up with Xander (silly WhiteKnight...)

                This sounds interesting. Do you mean that they could make one of those magic detectors that Fred designed in season three of Angel?

                > - BTVS season 5 - Xander (& Soldierguy) discover the Key (Dawn) is to
                > do with the stargate.

                (Was actually thinking Dawn be at SGC but how?)
                They could need Dawn's expertise in translating some ancient language or demon language

                -----
                Xander's thoughts: 'What am I going to do? I think about sex all the time. Sex. Help. Four times five is thirty, five times six is thirty-two. Naked girls. Naked women. Naked Buffy. Oh, stop me!'
                Buffy: "God, Xander, is that all you think about?"
                Xander: "Actually...bye!"
                --Buffy the Vampire Slayer

                http://datingsearch.lycos.com
              • Argo
                Message 7 of 22 , Jun 29, 2005
                  Name: Argosh
                  Gender: M
                  Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander & Sam
                  Favorite Pairing:
                  ..in universe pairings: Xander/Dawn, Sam/Replicarter
                  ..crossover pairings: Xander/Hathor or Xander/Replicarter or even
                  Xander/Hathor/Replicarter
                  Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Baal
                  Favorite Starship: Apophis's supermothership (from the supernova episode)
                  A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: A goa'uld Xander's
                  adventures in the Galaxy as he searches for a way home with no idea where
                  Earth is, no Earth Stargate URL and no ship.

                  < !daetsni egnellahc eht daer ,siht daer ton oD >
                • luvxander
                  Message 8 of 22 , Jun 30, 2005
                    Name: CJ/luvxander
                    Gender: Male
                    Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: BtVS: Xander, Stargate: Daniel
                    Favorite Pairing: Xander/Angel
                    Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Ba'al (sp?)
                    Favorite Starship: Jack/Daniel
                    A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: It's discovered that Xander has an enormous amount of Ancient genetic material. Through one of his several break-ins of the Initiative, he accidentally 'turned on' some Ancient technology that Dr. Walsh was in possession of. This gets back to the SGC through the grapevine, and Xander's brought on board the Stargate program. Would love to see him paired with Daniel, but a gen fic would be great also.

                    CJ/luvxander

                    http://www.flaming-stakes.com/~cj

                    http://www.livejournal.com/users/luvxander/

                    Director of Archaic Seduction and Cabana Boy for the Illustrious Order of Evil Slashteases.

                    President of the Xander is God Foundation.

                    "Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow."

                    Do you Yahoo!?
                    Make Yahoo! your home page
                  • Koos van Winden
                    Message 9 of 22 , Jul 1 4:51 AM
                      Still had fill in my own survey.

                      Name: Koos
                      Gender: Male
                      Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander; General
                      Hammond and Rodney with Atlantis.
                      Favorite Pairing: Xander/Faith and Xander/Dawn; Rodney/Weir
                      Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Yu (Apophis and Ba'al are cool too)
                      Favorite Starship: Borg Cube
                      A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:

                      Post S7
                      - Xander and Willow fall for the same blond hottie, Samantha Carter
                      is her name. While their friendship is on pressure, Sam appears to be
                      more than just a geeky scientist.
                      - Xander is on a mission through the darkest of Africa, where he has
                      to fight a Goa'uld Lord who's the leader of an African tribe. He gets
                      help from an ascended woman: Tara McClay. Later on he gets help from
                      SG1. Possible links to the Ancient Egypt.
                    • Stephni Warner
                      Message 10 of 22 , Jul 1 4:09 PM
                        A little survey,
                        Name: Stephni
                        Gender: Female
                        Favorite BtVS character: Xander
                        Stargate character: Jack & Daniel
                        Favorite Pairing: Depends on the writer
                        Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Ra
                        Favorite Starship: The TARDIS
                        A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:
                        Xander meets up with Ace & The Doctor then they run into SG-1 & the
                        Goa'uld. Ace, Xander, & Jack haveing a competition to see who blows
                        up the most bad guys.

                        Stephni/danu40k
                      • STEPHEN HOWE
                        Message 11 of 22 , Jul 2 1:15 AM

                          Name: Steve

                          Gender: Male
                          Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander; Major Shepard,Tayla and Rodney.
                          Favorite Pairing: Xander/Dawn and Xander/Sora; Shepard/Tayla
                          Favorite Goa'uld (bad): RA and Annubis
                          Favorite Starship: Excalibur
                          A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:

                          Post S7

                          Xander works for the company that was contracted to build the base around the arctic outpost.He sits in the chair and O'neill tells him."Son you have a destiny beyond the stars.You are a chosen one!" He joins the Atlantis crew as head of maintenance but becomes so much more .Finds romance with Sora,the Genni warrior,and befriends Shepard and Chaya .

                        • djhardim
                          Message 12 of 22 , Jul 2 5:02 AM
                            > Post S7
                            > Xander works for the company that was contracted to build the base
                            around the arctic outpost.He sits in the chair and O'neill tells
                            him."Son you have a destiny beyond the stars.You are a chosen one!" He
                            joins the Atlantis crew as head of maintenance but becomes so much
                            more .Finds romance with Sora,the Genni warrior,and befriends Shepard
                            and Chaya .

                            It seems to me that somebody started a story like that over in the
                            Xandergate group. Xander wound up becoming an ancient.
                          • Andrew Forrester
                            Message 13 of 22 , Jul 8 4:39 AM
                              Name: Andrew

                              Gender: Male

                              Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander from BTVS and Jack from SG
                              Favorite Pairing: Non-CrossoverPairing - I have more than one.
                              CrossoverPairing-Xander/SamCarter (He's my favourite male character from BTVS and she's my favourite female character from SG - Perfect)

                              Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Baal

                              Favorite Starship: Asgard Mothership (any of the ships Thor rides in)
                              A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: Can't think of anything really specific. I suppose it would be interesting to have all the main characters in crossover pairings although given the number of main characters on each side it would be difficult and most of the main BTVS characters would have to be older (several years post season 7) to make some of the pairings appropriate.

                            • sparkysparkles2003
                              Message 14 of 22 , Jul 21 8:28 PM
                                Name: Jessica
                                Gender: Female
                                Fav. BTVS Character(s): Xander, Cordelia, Andrew
                                Fav. Stargate Character(s): Daniel, Teal'C
                                Fav. BTVS Pairing: Xander/Cordelia, Xander/Andrew
                                Fav. Stargate Pairing: Carter/Daniel, Jack Daniel
                                Fav. Xover Pairing: Never really thought about it, but I'd kinda like
                                to see Xander/Carter, Xander/Daniel or Cordelia/Teal'C that could be
                                interesting.
                                Challenge I'd like to see into a fic: Well, something where Cordelia
                                has a vision of SG1 encountering demons of some sort, and she and
                                Xander (maybe he is visiting her?) decided to drive to Colorado and
                                Xander uses his military guy persona to get into the restricted
                                Stargate section and things happen.
                              • Diana
                                Message 15 of 22 , Oct 17, 2005
                                  Hallo,

                                  Name: Diana
                                  Gender:female
                                  Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander and Jack
                                  Favorite Pairing: Xander/Angelus or Spike, Xander/Faith; Jack/Daniel,
                                  Teal'C/Daniel; Xander/Daniel
                                  Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Apophis
                                  Favorite Starship: O'Neill? (not sure)
                                  A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: Spike and Jack
                                  go fishing.
                                • Ladeia Ellis
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Aug 16, 2006
                                    Name: Ladeia
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander in Btvs and Daniel (S1-5) / Col. Mitchell/Vala (S8-9) in Stargate
                                    Favorite Pairing: Jack/Daniel or anyone with Xander
                                    Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Apophis
                                    Favorite Starship: Moya... oh you mean in SG1... hmm... I guess the one that got blown up - The Jack O'Neill
                                    A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:

                                    Xander joining SG-1 for just about any reason.

                                    PeoplePC Online
                                    A better way to Internet
                                    http://www.peoplepc.com
                                  • Anime_Ronin
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Aug 16, 2006
                                      Welcome.

                                      Ladeia Ellis <ladeia3@...> wrote:

                                      Name: Ladeia
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander in Btvs and Daniel (S1-5) / Col. Mitchell/Vala (S8-9) in Stargate
                                      Favorite Pairing: Jack/Daniel or anyone with Xander
                                      Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Apophis
                                      Favorite Starship: Moya... oh you mean in SG1... hmm... I guess the one that got blown up - The Jack O'Neill
                                      A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:

                                      Xander joining SG-1 for just about any reason.

                                      PeoplePC Online
                                      A better way to Internet
                                      http://www.peoplepc .com

                                      Charlemagne Bolivar, when asked what he wanted, replied:
                                      The usual; hundreds of grandchildren, total dominion of the known worlds, and the satisfaction of knowing that all my enemies have died in unfortunate accidents that cannot be traced to me.

                                      Yahoo IM: Diabloslayer21

                                    • Kennie LeBlancanyone
                                      Message 18 of 22 , May 27, 2007
                                        Name: Kennie LeBlanc (Leopold)
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Favorite BtVS & Stargate character:
                                        Favorite pairing: Xander/Daniel
                                        Favorite Gua'uld (bad): Hathor
                                        Favorite starship: The Battlestar Galactica. As for Stargate, the Prometheus.
                                        Challenge: Here goes nothing. Due to an unforseen, undead discovery on another planet, Xander starts working at the SGC (loan from the Watcher's Council). While there, he discovers, to his surprise, he finds a passion for the past and a certain archeologist. Together they discover. . .

                                      • Shandi Nunnya
                                        Message 19 of 22 , May 23, 2008
                                          Name: Jelli
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander and Dr. Jackson
                                          Favorite Pairing: Jack/Xander, Spike/Xander
                                          Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Apophis
                                          Favorite Starship: Don't have one
                                          A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: Don't have one...sorry

                                        • Chris Vassaur
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Nov 29, 2008
                                            Name: Chris
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Cordelia/Xander/Sam
                                            Favorite Pairing: Cordelia/Sam, Xander/Buffy
                                            Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Baal
                                            Favorite Starship: Atlantis City Ship
                                            A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:
                                            Anything. I love just about any BtVS/SG crossovers

                                          • Kon Kon
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Dec 10, 2008
                                              Name: Kon
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander and O'Neill
                                              Favorite Pairing: Xander/Dawn
                                              Favorite Goa'uld (evil): Anise
                                              Favorite Starship: SDF1
                                              A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:
                                              "Xander the gate runner". take it were you want to.
                                            • L.
                                              Message 22 of 22 , Mar 24, 2009
                                                Name: v79
                                                Gender: F
                                                Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander  -  Daniel
                                                Favorite Pairing: Jack/Daniel , Sam/Daniel , Xander/Cassy Fraiser
                                                Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Baal
                                                Favorite Starship: Prometheus / Puddle Jumper
                                                A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:  I just love the Xanders real father/family stories. There are never enough of those around.

                                                During patrol Xander is attacked and is severely wounded. They take him to the hospital. The social services get involved and call his uncle Jack. Xander moves to Colorado and enters high school where he befriends Cassy Fraiser and mini Jack. Together they get in all sorts of trouble. (aliens, vampires, demons, NID agents...)