Re: Survey

  • luvxander
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 30, 2005
      Name: CJ/luvxander
      Gender: Male
      Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: BtVS: Xander, Stargate: Daniel
      Favorite Pairing: Xander/Angel
      Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Ba'al (sp?)
      Favorite Starship: Jack/Daniel
      A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: It's discovered that Xander has an enormous amount of Ancient genetic material. Through one of his several break-ins of the Initiative, he accidentally 'turned on' some Ancient technology that Dr. Walsh was in possession of. This gets back to the SGC through the grapevine, and Xander's brought on board the Stargate program. Would love to see him paired with Daniel, but a gen fic would be great also.

      CJ/luvxander

      http://www.flaming-stakes.com/~cj

      http://www.livejournal.com/users/luvxander/

      Director of Archaic Seduction and Cabana Boy for the Illustrious Order of Evil Slashteases.

      President of the Xander is God Foundation.

      "Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow."

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Make Yahoo! your home page
    • Koos van Winden
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 1, 2005
        Still had fill in my own survey.

        Name: Koos
        Gender: Male
        Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander; General
        Hammond and Rodney with Atlantis.
        Favorite Pairing: Xander/Faith and Xander/Dawn; Rodney/Weir
        Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Yu (Apophis and Ba'al are cool too)
        Favorite Starship: Borg Cube
        A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:

        Post S7
        - Xander and Willow fall for the same blond hottie, Samantha Carter
        is her name. While their friendship is on pressure, Sam appears to be
        more than just a geeky scientist.
        - Xander is on a mission through the darkest of Africa, where he has
        to fight a Goa'uld Lord who's the leader of an African tribe. He gets
        help from an ascended woman: Tara McClay. Later on he gets help from
        SG1. Possible links to the Ancient Egypt.
      • Stephni Warner
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 1, 2005
          A little survey,
          Name: Stephni
          Gender: Female
          Favorite BtVS character: Xander
          Stargate character: Jack & Daniel
          Favorite Pairing: Depends on the writer
          Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Ra
          Favorite Starship: The TARDIS
          A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:
          Xander meets up with Ace & The Doctor then they run into SG-1 & the
          Goa'uld. Ace, Xander, & Jack haveing a competition to see who blows
          up the most bad guys.

          Stephni/danu40k
        • STEPHEN HOWE
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 2, 2005

            Name: Steve

            Gender: Male
            Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander; Major Shepard,Tayla and Rodney.
            Favorite Pairing: Xander/Dawn and Xander/Sora; Shepard/Tayla
            Favorite Goa'uld (bad): RA and Annubis
            Favorite Starship: Excalibur
            A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:

            Post S7

            Xander works for the company that was contracted to build the base around the arctic outpost.He sits in the chair and O'neill tells him."Son you have a destiny beyond the stars.You are a chosen one!" He joins the Atlantis crew as head of maintenance but becomes so much more .Finds romance with Sora,the Genni warrior,and befriends Shepard and Chaya .

          • djhardim
            Message 5 of 22 , Jul 2, 2005
              > Post S7
              > Xander works for the company that was contracted to build the base
              around the arctic outpost.He sits in the chair and O'neill tells
              him."Son you have a destiny beyond the stars.You are a chosen one!" He
              joins the Atlantis crew as head of maintenance but becomes so much
              more .Finds romance with Sora,the Genni warrior,and befriends Shepard
              and Chaya .

              It seems to me that somebody started a story like that over in the
              Xandergate group. Xander wound up becoming an ancient.
            • Andrew Forrester
              Message 6 of 22 , Jul 8, 2005
                Name: Andrew

                Gender: Male

                Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander from BTVS and Jack from SG
                Favorite Pairing: Non-CrossoverPairing - I have more than one.
                CrossoverPairing-Xander/SamCarter (He's my favourite male character from BTVS and she's my favourite female character from SG - Perfect)

                Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Baal

                Favorite Starship: Asgard Mothership (any of the ships Thor rides in)
                A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: Can't think of anything really specific. I suppose it would be interesting to have all the main characters in crossover pairings although given the number of main characters on each side it would be difficult and most of the main BTVS characters would have to be older (several years post season 7) to make some of the pairings appropriate.

              • sparkysparkles2003
                Message 7 of 22 , Jul 21, 2005
                  Name: Jessica
                  Gender: Female
                  Fav. BTVS Character(s): Xander, Cordelia, Andrew
                  Fav. Stargate Character(s): Daniel, Teal'C
                  Fav. BTVS Pairing: Xander/Cordelia, Xander/Andrew
                  Fav. Stargate Pairing: Carter/Daniel, Jack Daniel
                  Fav. Xover Pairing: Never really thought about it, but I'd kinda like
                  to see Xander/Carter, Xander/Daniel or Cordelia/Teal'C that could be
                  interesting.
                  Challenge I'd like to see into a fic: Well, something where Cordelia
                  has a vision of SG1 encountering demons of some sort, and she and
                  Xander (maybe he is visiting her?) decided to drive to Colorado and
                  Xander uses his military guy persona to get into the restricted
                  Stargate section and things happen.
                • Diana
                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 17, 2005
                    Hallo,

                    Name: Diana
                    Gender:female
                    Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander and Jack
                    Favorite Pairing: Xander/Angelus or Spike, Xander/Faith; Jack/Daniel,
                    Teal'C/Daniel; Xander/Daniel
                    Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Apophis
                    Favorite Starship: O'Neill? (not sure)
                    A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: Spike and Jack
                    go fishing.
                  • Ladeia Ellis
                    Message 9 of 22 , Aug 16, 2006
                      Name: Ladeia
                      Gender: Female
                      Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander in Btvs and Daniel (S1-5) / Col. Mitchell/Vala (S8-9) in Stargate
                      Favorite Pairing: Jack/Daniel or anyone with Xander
                      Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Apophis
                      Favorite Starship: Moya... oh you mean in SG1... hmm... I guess the one that got blown up - The Jack O'Neill
                      A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:

                      Xander joining SG-1 for just about any reason.

                      PeoplePC Online
                      A better way to Internet
                      http://www.peoplepc.com
                    • Anime_Ronin
                      Message 10 of 22 , Aug 16, 2006
                        Welcome.

                        Ladeia Ellis <ladeia3@...> wrote:

                        Name: Ladeia
                        Gender: Female
                        Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander in Btvs and Daniel (S1-5) / Col. Mitchell/Vala (S8-9) in Stargate
                        Favorite Pairing: Jack/Daniel or anyone with Xander
                        Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Apophis
                        Favorite Starship: Moya... oh you mean in SG1... hmm... I guess the one that got blown up - The Jack O'Neill
                        A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:

                        Xander joining SG-1 for just about any reason.

                        PeoplePC Online
                        A better way to Internet
                        http://www.peoplepc .com

                        Charlemagne Bolivar, when asked what he wanted, replied:
                        The usual; hundreds of grandchildren, total dominion of the known worlds, and the satisfaction of knowing that all my enemies have died in unfortunate accidents that cannot be traced to me.

                        Yahoo IM: Diabloslayer21

                      • Kennie LeBlancanyone
                        Message 11 of 22 , May 27 5:09 AM
                          Name: Kennie LeBlanc (Leopold)
                          Gender: Male
                          Favorite BtVS & Stargate character:
                          Favorite pairing: Xander/Daniel
                          Favorite Gua'uld (bad): Hathor
                          Favorite starship: The Battlestar Galactica. As for Stargate, the Prometheus.
                          Challenge: Here goes nothing. Due to an unforseen, undead discovery on another planet, Xander starts working at the SGC (loan from the Watcher's Council). While there, he discovers, to his surprise, he finds a passion for the past and a certain archeologist. Together they discover. . .

                        • Shandi Nunnya
                          Message 12 of 22 , May 23 10:01 PM
                            Name: Jelli
                            Gender: Female
                            Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander and Dr. Jackson
                            Favorite Pairing: Jack/Xander, Spike/Xander
                            Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Apophis
                            Favorite Starship: Don't have one
                            A challenge you would like to see written into a fic: Don't have one...sorry

                          • Chris Vassaur
                            Message 13 of 22 , Nov 29, 2008
                              Name: Chris
                              Gender: Male
                              Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Cordelia/Xander/Sam
                              Favorite Pairing: Cordelia/Sam, Xander/Buffy
                              Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Baal
                              Favorite Starship: Atlantis City Ship
                              A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:
                              Anything. I love just about any BtVS/SG crossovers

                            • Kon Kon
                              Message 14 of 22 , Dec 10, 2008
                                Name: Kon
                                Gender: Male
                                Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander and O'Neill
                                Favorite Pairing: Xander/Dawn
                                Favorite Goa'uld (evil): Anise
                                Favorite Starship: SDF1
                                A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:
                                "Xander the gate runner". take it were you want to.
                              • L.
                                Message 15 of 22 , Mar 24, 2009
                                  Name: v79
                                  Gender: F
                                  Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Xander  -  Daniel
                                  Favorite Pairing: Jack/Daniel , Sam/Daniel , Xander/Cassy Fraiser
                                  Favorite Goa'uld (bad): Baal
                                  Favorite Starship: Prometheus / Puddle Jumper
                                  A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:  I just love the Xanders real father/family stories. There are never enough of those around.

                                  During patrol Xander is attacked and is severely wounded. They take him to the hospital. The social services get involved and call his uncle Jack. Xander moves to Colorado and enters high school where he befriends Cassy Fraiser and mini Jack. Together they get in all sorts of trouble. (aliens, vampires, demons, NID agents...)