      To: xandergate@yahoogroups.com; cross-gate@yahoogroups.com; hp_sg@yahoogroups.com
      From: troyguffey@...
      Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 23:27:35 -0500
      Subject: [Xandergate] Prime stupidity

      Why in every fiction is it the FIRST prime who's leading every single
      mission no matter how piddly it is?

      First Prime is equivalent rank to a Joint Chief of Staff in the
      American military. They're mostly occupied with running the army.

      Granted, Goa'uld FPs also sometimes have bodyguard duties to the head
      Goa'uld, but they don't go on EVERY MISSION!

      - --
      Troy Guffey
      ICQ pager: http://wwp.icq.com/1978644
      AIM: Pax214