362Re: [Xandergate] Prime stupidity

  • Danielle Ducrest
    Sep 5, 2010
      I don't know. Do you have examples in canon of when a First Prime *didn't* go on a mission? I know that Apophis, for example, had a large army, but he always accompanied that army in any battle, and his First Prime was always with him.

      See original beaded jewelry with sewing bobbins at danielleducrest1.angelfire.com
      --
      Parapsychology has no word for the uneasy feeling you have when you're in the presence of yourself - although strictly speaking humans feel it all the time.
      --Soul Music by Terry Pratchett