304Re: File - Survey

  • Timber
    Aug 4, 2008
      --- On Tue, 5/8/08, Xandergate Moderator <Xandergate-owner@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      From: Xandergate Moderator <Xandergate-owner@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: File - Survey
      To: timber0wolf@...
      Date: Tuesday, 5 August, 2008, 2:18 AM

      A little survey,

      Name: Timber
      Gender:Female
      Favorite BtVS character and Stargate character: Spike & Daniel
      Favorite Pairing: Jack/Daniel, Spike/Xander
      Favorite Goa'uld (bad):Baal
      Favorite Starship:Hmm,too many catagories! Any of the SGC ships for mussle power,
      TNG Enterprise because it's big and can kick butt, Starbug for querky-ness,
       and just for being a classic, the Millenium Falcon!

      A challenge you would like to see written into a fic:
      most of the ones I like have been done, but I'd like to see more of Jack and or Daniel as parents
      whether together or not. Including Xander's/others real family stories.

      Please send your survey answers directly to the list
      at Xandergate@yahoogroups.com.

      Not happy with your email address?
      Get the one youreally want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!
    • Show all 41 messages in this topic