X1

  • stuartreuk
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4 5:20 AM
      hello all new member here.
      i am looking to buy a X1 miller, before i do is anybody on here
      selling one, preferably the metric version.i am in the UK,
      thanks
      stuart
    • Steve Blackmore
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4 11:56 AM
        On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 12:20:13 -0000, you wrote:

        >hello all new member here.
        >i am looking to buy a X1 miller, before i do is anybody on here
        >selling one, preferably the metric version.i am in the UK,

        New

        http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/Catalogue/Machines-Accessories/Milling-Machines/Model-Super-X1L-Mill

        Steve Blackmore
        --
      • stuart
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4 12:07 PM
          hi steve
          yes i know thats were i may get one
          stuart

          > On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 12:20:13 -0000, you wrote:
          >
          >>hello all new member here.
          >>i am looking to buy a X1 miller, before i do is anybody on here
          >>selling one, preferably the metric version.i am in the UK,
          >
          > New
          >
          > http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/Catalogue/Machines-Accessories/Milling-Machines/Model-Super-X1L-Mill
          >

          > Steve Blackmore
          > --
        • ketanswali1
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4 12:13 PM
            --- In X_Series_Mills@yahoogroups.com, Steve Blackmore <steve@...>
            wrote:

            > On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 12:20:13 -0000, you wrote:
            >
            > >hello all new member here.
            > >i am looking to buy a X1 miller, before i do is anybody on here
            > >selling one, preferably the metric version.i am in the UK,
            >
            > New
            >
            > http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/Catalogue/Machines-Accessories/Milling-
            Machines/Model-Super-X1L-Mill

            > Steve Blackmore
            > --

            i think he may be looking for a used machine for sale ?
          • stuart
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4 12:41 PM
              hi ketan
              you got it,
              if not i will be ordering from you
              i see you have them back in stock

              stuart

              list owner of the new siegc-o group

              > i think he may be looking for a used machine for sale ?

            • Mike Dodds
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 4 1:37 PM

                I ordered mine today. Sorry I didn’t get to speak to Ketan, you were busy but thanks for letting me know when they were back in stock.

                Just got to be patient now and wait for it to be prepped.

                Mike