Re: X3 Powerfeed

  • micheli_mario
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 22, 2012
      Thanks to All for the feedback on my question.

      So,it will be a home made solution and I will go for a DC Motor with PWM. In a german forum a solution with a stepper motor has been presented but I believe, as long as only power feed is required and no CNC, that is over-killed. The control of the stepper motors is complicated and expensive.

      Thanks again and greetings from Italy

      Mario