Re: x3 curcit board toast?

  • clumsysoftballerz
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2012
      I found all the magic smoke from my board hiding in a cobweb filled corner near my garage door. Couldn't get it back in cuz of all the cobwebs though.

      If you have to buy a new board your in luck though- the KBIC 125 gives more torque, more speed and much more control over your mill. I finally got around to making some adjustments to mine and its pretty easy since their big owners manual was written by someone who speaks good enough Engrish to serve at Toby Kieth's "I Love This Bar and Grill"

      Good luck bud.

      --- In X_Series_Mills@yahoogroups.com, "bobolob_uk" <bob@...> wrote:

      > Hi guys I have managed to short the guard micro swich to earth and now after replacing the blown fuse, I am the proud owner of a non working mill in the I think forlorn hope that I am over looking some thing simple and before squandering the kids inheritance on a new board is there any thing i can try before commiting financial punishment.

    • bobolob_uk
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2012
        Thanks for the advice guys I have bit da bullit and ordered a replacement , fingers crossed...........
        Bob.