Dro for Z axis

  • Oshb5
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
      Hi

      You know o got that £6 tyre dept measure ment tool from Ebay Its the first photo in my album Well just had a few mins to have a mess with it today and look how its turned out The last photo on my album. For £6 what do you want LOL

      Andy
    • Bernard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2011
        --- In X_Series_Mills@yahoogroups.com, "Oshb5" <andy@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > You know o got that £6 tyre dept measure ment tool from Ebay Its the first photo in my album Well just had a few mins to have a mess with it today and look how its turned out The last photo on my album. For £6 what do you want LOL
        >
        > Andy

        Hi Andy,what a great idea, could you tell me how you modified it.
        Thanks,
        Bernard.