Re: [X_Series_Mills] Re: OT: need help shipping for cali to hawaii !!!!!!

  • Carl Hollopeter
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
      Another thought, being retired Military myself. If you know anyone (relative, friend,etc) in the military that is being shipped to Hawaii that hasn't met their household goods weight limit you could order it, sell it to them for a dollar (to make it legal) and they could have it included with their shipment and sell it back to you when they get there. I know, I know, going around your elbow to get to your thumb, but it happens all the time and they are entitled to ship stuff when they move.
      Just a thought,
         Carl H

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2011
        Bad news and GOOD NEWS, so after doing my own research, found alot of places for
        freight fowarding, some would some wouldnt, prices seemed alittle high on the
        ones that would, but still with in my range,then I found Aloha Freight
        Fowarders, got a quote super fast,last company to ask ,1st to get back to me,
        spoke with Pete , at the Aloha Freight, called LMs spoke to Chris ,got
        everything worked out, got a new quote do to some shipping changes and called
        Chris back at LMS and PAID FOR MY HIGH TORQUE MINI MILL and 3489 TOOLING SET
        !!!!!!!!!
        YES YES YES YES ,thanks for the input guys, any one in hawaii wanting
        heavy/bulky items from LMS LMK,I'll try to help you and so will LMS!!!