Arc Euro Trade X3 captive drawbar thread?

  • Richard Garnish
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2006
      OK, that time has arrived (as I knew it would) when I have to make up yet
      another drawbar for another weird-threaded tool. Seeing as Arc don't do
      the captive drawbar mod any more, and they don't list the blank drawbars
      on their site any more, could snyone confirm the thread used? It looks
      something like 5/8", 18tpi, but I can't tell if it's UNF or an oddball
      Whitworth form thread.

      Richard
    • ketanswali1
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2006
        --- In X_Series_Mills@yahoogroups.com, Richard Garnish <rdg@...> wrote:

        > OK, that time has arrived (as I knew it would) when I have to make
        up yet
        > another drawbar for another weird-threaded tool. Seeing as Arc
        don't do
        > the captive drawbar mod any more, and they don't list the blank
        drawbars
        > on their site any more, could snyone confirm the thread used? It
        looks
        > something like 5/8", 18tpi, but I can't tell if it's UNF or an
        oddball
        > Whitworth form thread.
        >
        > Richard

        It is a 5/8" UNF Left Hand Thread for the captive end. I have just
        checked while it is still quiet. We have a few blanks with this thread
        in stock. Also some threaded with M10 at the drawbar end (longer then
        normal), and some with 3/8"Whit.thread. Give me a call and ask for me
        if you still want it. Thanks, Ketan.