Who is this guy

  • Tosha
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2007
      heres the name of the actor that is suppose to play a young logan in the spin of movie, all i
      could find out about him that he is 11
      Kodi Smit-McPhee
      a picture would be great.
    • crystal
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12, 2007
        --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, "Tosha" <demonhuntergirl2003@...>
        wrote:

        > heres the name of the actor that is suppose to play a young logan in
        the spin of movie, all i
        > could find out about him that he is 11
        > Kodi Smit-McPhee
        > a picture would be great.
        >Sorry No Idea.
        Question: Do you have any idea if the rest of the x-men will be in
        the movie, or will they be played by different characters or
        actors.
        Halle Berry had said If she was needed she would be in it...But now
        she pregnant- any idea.
      • Tosha
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 12, 2007
          --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, "crystal" <hortenciamock@...> wrote:

          > --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, "Tosha" <demonhuntergirl2003@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > heres the name of the actor that is suppose to play a young logan in
          > the spin of movie, all i
          > > could find out about him that he is 11
          > > Kodi Smit-McPhee
          > > a picture would be great.
          > >Sorry No Idea.
          > Question: Do you have any idea if the rest of the x-men will be in
          > the movie, or will they be played by different characters or
          > actors.
          > Halle Berry had said If she was needed she would be in it...But now
          > she pregnant- any idea
          **********
          other then hugh, and this kodi boy, the only other person confermed for a role is
          Liev Schreiber as a young William Striker
        • Cayla Gaddis
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 12, 2007
              look him up on Wiki and it gives a pretty good bio, I guess he was in Nightmares and dreamscapes

            wrote:

            > heres the name of the actor that is suppose to play a young logan in
            the spin of movie, all i
            > could find out about him that he is 11
            > Kodi Smit-McPhee
            > a picture would be great.
            >Sorry No Idea.
            Question: Do you have any idea if the rest of the x-men will be in
            the movie, or will they be played by different characters or
            actors.
            Halle Berry had said If she was needed she would be in it...But now
            she pregnant- any idea.

          • fangoria70
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 12, 2007
              wrote:

              > --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, "crystal" <hortenciamock@>
              wrote:

              > > --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, "Tosha"
              <demonhuntergirl2003@>
              > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > heres the name of the actor that is suppose to play a young
              logan in
              > > the spin of movie, all i
              > > > could find out about him that he is 11
              > > > Kodi Smit-McPhee
              > > > a picture would be great.
              > > >Sorry No Idea.
              > > Question: Do you have any idea if the rest of the x-men will be
              in
              > > the movie, or will they be played by different characters or
              > > actors.
              > > Halle Berry had said If she was needed she would be in it...But
              now
              > > she pregnant- any idea
              > **********
              > other then hugh, and this kodi boy, the only other person confermed
              for a role is
              > Liev Schreiber as a young William Striker

              Here's a picture of Kodi.http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/74341217.jpg?
              v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193FDE3AF4FFC4B70CF859F54FCD118E7C
              0284831B75F48EF45
              He's been in the following The King (2007) (TV) .... Young John
              Wesley
              ... aka The King: The Story of Graham Kennedy (USA: promotional
              title)
              Romulus, My Father (2007) .... Rai
              "Monarch Cove" .... Young Jake (4 episodes, 2006)
              - Episode #1.8 (2006) TV Episode (as Kodi-Smit-McPhee) .... Young
              Jake
              - Episode #1.7 (2006) TV Episode (as Kodi-Smit-McPhee) .... Young
              Jake
              - Episode #1.6 (2006) TV Episode (as Kodi-Smit-Mcphee) .... Young
              Jake
              - Episode #1.1 (2006) TV Episode .... Young Jake
              "Nightmares and Dreamscapes: From the Stories of Stephen King" (2006)
              (mini) TV Series .... Brandon (segment: Umney's Last Case)
              Stranded (2005) (as Kodi Smit) .... Teddy
              I learned this information from IMDB.