Re: Movie

  • DeShawn
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2007
      Last I heard the Wolverine movie is suppose to be out summer 2008.

      DeShawn
      http://www.geocities.com/ororoweather/

      --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, demia ellia <phaedria911@...>

      wrote:
      > X-men movie no. Last I heard Hugh Jackman was producing
      and acting in the life of wolverine . Hugh Jackman said that The
      Wolverine had such a complex life that he wanted the audience to know
      more about him. and he loved playing Wolverine-started working on
      the movie and should if lucky be ready by 2008.