X-Men 3 cinematographer in Dante's Inferno - The Movie

  • Dino Di Durante
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hello,

      The biggest Christian story ever told, after The Gospel, has never
      been told for the screen in our generations. It was done only once in
      1911 as the first Italian feature production in history, called
      L'Inferno (Dante'Inferno in English). Now, after almost 100 years
      Master Films Productions is producing not just Dante'Inferno, but also
      its sequels (never done before) Dante's Purgatorio and Dante's
      Paradiso. This trilogy is presently in pre-production and will start
      filming Dante'Inferno later this year in New Zealand.

      The dream team inclugdes professionals from Lord of the Rings, Narnia,
      X-Men and many major movies.

      The international cast from many countries includes Vincent Spano
      (Alive) from the United States, who was attached before the Holidays,
      Silvia Colloca (Van Helsing, The Detonator), from Italy, Nina Hagen
      (and Axel Neumann The 7 Dwarfs) from Germany, Fabiana Udenio (RoboCop
      2) from Argentina, etc, etc.

      Some of this information is not yet in the trades, so you are getting
      the latest news.

      Check out the complete line up here:
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0889133/ It'll be amazing!

      Best,