Selling Wolverine movie figures

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hi all

      I got a wonderful Sideshow Collectibles Wolverine figure and decided I
      didn't need three Wolvie figures so two will go - X2 Limited Edition
      Wolverine in Hugh Jackman's likeness with leather suit with orange
      piping - and a Toy Biz one that stands 13" tall. Asking $25 plus
      shipping for the X2 LE (only issue is a small rub on the tip of his
      nose) and $5 plus shipping for the Toy Biz (in excellent shape). I
      will provide pictures upon request.

      Donna
    • Davi-Gabriel VH (Hugh Jackman)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
        Hi Donna,

        Funny...I have same doll from Sideshow Collectibles with Wolvie from Last Stand movie
        and it is costs the $99 including shipping costs and taxes.
        why not, did you not sell at ebay?

        hugs,
        davi

        Donna <sunny19682@...> schrieb:
        Hi all

        I got a wonderful Sideshow Collectibles Wolverine figure and decided I
        didn't need three Wolvie figures so two will go - X2 Limited Edition
        Wolverine in Hugh Jackman's likeness with leather suit with orange
        piping - and a Toy Biz one that stands 13" tall. Asking $25 plus
        shipping for the X2 LE (only issue is a small rub on the tip of his
        nose) and $5 plus shipping for the Toy Biz (in excellent shape). I
        will provide pictures upon request.

        Donna

        Was ist Glück? Schlafen Fische überhaupt? Die Antworten gibt’s auf Yahoo! Clever.

      • Chris Ritter
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006

          Hi Donna,

          I’d be interested in seeing pics. I’m just starting my collection and really, can you have too much Wolverine? I don’t think so!

          -Wolvie