COMICS CONSPIRACY BIG SALE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

  • Raffy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006

      HEY COMIC FANS!!!

      Specially to my fellow WONDER WOMAN, DARNA, X-MEN, THUNDER
      AGENTS FANS

      COMICS CONSPIRACY IS HAVING A BIG SALE THIS WEEKEND!!
      SATURDAY-SUNDAY
      NOV. 4-5TH

      50% OFF all Back Issues & Toys
      -------------

      Thousands of COMICS for 10-CENTS EACH!!! (Oh Boy!!)

      20% OFF ALL TRADE PAPERBACKS and CURRENT COMICS !!

      115-A E. Fremont Avenue Saturday-Sunday
      Sunnyvale, CA 94087 Nov. 4-5th, 2006
      (408) 245-6275 11AM -7PM
      www.comicsconspiracy.biz

      ALSO: VISIT THE STORE TODAY- NOV. 1, 2006!! AND PICK UP THE
      NEWEST ISSUE OF "52" AND "WONDER WOMAN"

      Your Favorite Comics are available at:
      Comics Conspiracy
      115-A E. Fremont Ave
      Sunnyvale, CA 94087
      (408) 245-6275
      "Not Just Another Mutant Hangout!"
      Watch "HEROES" on NBC on Monday Nights OR AT http://www.nbc.com/heroes
      Watch "SMALLVILLE" & "SUPERNATURAL" on the CW Network-Thursday nights.
      Visit the Official DARNA Website: http://www.marsravelodarna.com
      Visit World Wide comics forum:http://worldwidecomics.jconserv.net/

    • movie_will
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        THANKS for the heads up !!
        Please tell me you can get the latest issues of "52" and WW"
        i'll gladly reimburse you.

        Willy
        pob 861
        beeville,tx 78104