OUr job as X-men Fans......If your with us then be with us!

  • yaoming1fan
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2006
      We as X-men fans must promote this movie as much as we can!Im running
      an X-men 3 advertisement in my locker I have like 20 pics on the
      inside door of my locker. People go up to my locker and ask me
      questions. LOL! Its great! currently I have 20 people just from my
      class who wants to go see it with me! Im going to ask other people
      pretty soon. We should take alot of friends with us to go see it. Oh
      Im also wearing my x-men pin on my bookbag.

      So what have you done or will you do. This movie is awesome and we can
      make it a hit.
      Yep we do have the power to make this movie a hit!I hope Im doing my
      part. Are you?
    • mizyi hashmen
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11, 2006
        I have been advertising the movie for the last 6
        months. i have placed the posters up all over South
        Australia. there should be a large croud as always,
        and should be sold out.

        --- yaoming1fan <yaoming1fan@...> wrote:

        > We as X-men fans must promote this movie as much as
        > we can!Im running
        > an X-men 3 advertisement in my locker I have like 20
        > pics on the
        > inside door of my locker. People go up to my locker
        > and ask me
        > questions. LOL! Its great! currently I have 20
        > people just from my
        > class who wants to go see it with me! Im going to
        > ask other people
        > pretty soon. We should take alot of friends with us
        > to go see it. Oh
        > Im also wearing my x-men pin on my bookbag.
        >
        > So what have you done or will you do. This movie is
        > awesome and we can
        > make it a hit.
        > Yep we do have the power to make this movie a hit!I
        > hope Im doing my
        > part. Are you?

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Jean
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 11, 2006
          I'm just excited and telling people who will listen when it comes out.
          I'm just going to get 2 tickets the week before and if someone wants
          to go with me great if not oh well. stuck with two xmen tickets not a
          bad thing. me and my girlfriend are watching xmen 1 and 2 in a row on
          Saturday the only day we both got so to pump us up for it. i know im
          going to see them both before xmen 3 though-i cant wait 3 years
          waiting for this film, it has to be good!

          --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, "yaoming1fan" <yaoming1fan@...> wrote:

          > We as X-men fans must promote this movie as much as we can!Im running
          > an X-men 3 advertisement in my locker I have like 20 pics on the
          > inside door of my locker. People go up to my locker and ask me
          > questions. LOL! Its great! currently I have 20 people just from my
          > class who wants to go see it with me! Im going to ask other people
          > pretty soon. We should take alot of friends with us to go see it. Oh
          > Im also wearing my x-men pin on my bookbag.
          >
          > So what have you done or will you do. This movie is awesome and we can
          > make it a hit.
          > Yep we do have the power to make this movie a hit!I hope Im doing my
          > part. Are you?

        • peeeeeejay
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 11, 2006
            i'm going to the hollywood premiere :D

            --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, "yaoming1fan" <yaoming1fan@...> wrote:

            > We as X-men fans must promote this movie as much as we can!Im running
            > an X-men 3 advertisement in my locker I have like 20 pics on the
            > inside door of my locker. People go up to my locker and ask me
            > questions. LOL! Its great! currently I have 20 people just from my
            > class who wants to go see it with me! Im going to ask other people
            > pretty soon. We should take alot of friends with us to go see it. Oh
            > Im also wearing my x-men pin on my bookbag.
            >
            > So what have you done or will you do. This movie is awesome and we can
            > make it a hit.
            > Yep we do have the power to make this movie a hit!I hope Im doing my
            > part. Are you?

          • The E-Man
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 12, 2006
              I've been sporting the BEAST suit since OCT '05. & we
              are getting ready to do a parody for our cable access
              show THE JOHNNO SHOW ( Media Com Springfield MO Cable
              channel 26 Mondays 10 pm ) Based on a cross between
              FRAZIER/X-MEN. His dad will be like WOLVERINE,
              Niles/Cyc - Daphine/Jean - Roz/Strom Etc... will be
              posted @ www.mikeynolikey.com
            • James Howelett
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 18, 2006
                where i live, there are hardly any people who believe this, they think its not realistic and just for kids. Its really hard to do anything over here.

                James Howelett