Is he???

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 2, 2006
      Is Iceman falling in love with Shadowcat???
    • iyonna floyd
      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 2, 2006
        I'm not sure but it is definitely confirmed that he, shadowcat, and Rogue are in some kind of love triangle in X3. I personally don't think that he's in love with her but just sexually frustrated; I mean he's been in a loyal and strictly no physical contact relationship with Rogue for a few years at this point and those desires to kiss, hug, etc. aren't going to just disappear.

        Kat <alexandrab91@...> wrote:
        Is Iceman falling in love with Shadowcat???

        Yahoo! Mail

      • AlexandraB but
        Message 3 of 29 , Mar 2, 2006
          yeah..mabey...but...aren't any rumours???

          Yahoo! Mail
        • Amanda
          Message 4 of 29 , Mar 6, 2006
            I hope Rogue doesn't sit there and take it.

            Amanda

            --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, iyonna floyd <iyonna42000@...>
            wrote:

            > I'm not sure but it is definitely confirmed that he, shadowcat,
            and Rogue are in some kind of love triangle in X3. I personally
            don't think that he's in love with her but just sexually frustrated;
            I mean he's been in a loyal and strictly no physical contact
            relationship with Rogue for a few years at this point and those
            desires to kiss, hug, etc. aren't going to just disappear.

            > Kat <alexandrab91@...> wrote: Is Iceman falling in love with
            Shadowcat???

            > Uncanny x-men Tba

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Yahoo! Mail

          • AlexandraB but
            Message 5 of 29 , Mar 6, 2006
              lol...ur so funny!!! :))

              Yahoo! Mail
            • LaMonica
              Message 6 of 29 , Mar 6, 2006

                 I still say that should have had some one Peter LOTR Jackson do these X men films or some other famous director these X men films need a hell of a lot more bunch to them they they have now.

                Message 7 of 29 , Mar 6, 2006
                  what???i didn't get that :))

                  Yahoo! Mail
                • James Howelett

                    Message 9 of 29 , Mar 20, 2006
                      I hope they just do that. I didn't care for them to be together anyway. Its just they need to find Rogue somebody.

                      Amanda

                      Kat <alexandrab91@...> wrote:
                      Is Iceman falling in love with Shadowcat???

                      Yahoo! Mail

                      Yahoo! Mail

                      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                      Yahoo! Mail

                    • James Howelett

                        Message 11 of 29 , Mar 20, 2006
                          mee too

                        • wyndchas78@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 29 , Mar 20, 2006
                            In a message dated 3/20/2006 6:47:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, wolfpatchx@... writes:
                            he was denied from the script again for some reasons of having his nature similar to Wolverine
                            I still think that is B.S.  How is his nature similar to Wolive's?
                          • James Howelett
                            Message 13 of 29 , Mar 21, 2006
                              even i don't know, but that's what they said in the article, someone pasted on the net

                              James Howelett

                              wyndchas78@... wrote:
                              In a message dated 3/20/2006 6:47:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, wolfpatchx@... writes:
                              he was denied from the script again for some reasons of having his nature similar to Wolverine
                              I still think that is B.S.  How is his nature similar to Wolive's?

                              Yahoo! Travel
                              Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!

                            • James Howelett

                                Message 15 of 29 , Mar 21, 2006
                                  was that the same article or whatever that said "nightcrawler will not be in x-3 because there will be too many blue characters" ?
                                • christine gerra
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Mar 21, 2006
                                    Ouch! That hurts!  OK, so i'm an Iceman fan. Only in the movies though. If the movie will be better without the "team" of Iceman and Rogue, I'll concede.

                                    Kat <alexandrab91@...> wrote:
                                    Is Iceman falling in love with Shadowcat???

                                    Yahoo! Mail

                                    Yahoo! Mail

                                    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                    Yahoo! Mail

                                    Yahoo! Mail

                                    x-tinction
                                    Tteo-olrimyeonseo useulkkeyo
                                    Gomawoyo

                                    Yahoo! Mail

                                  • James Howelett

                                      Message 18 of 29 , Mar 22, 2006
                                        may be I'm not sure about that

                                        James Howelett

                                        wyndchas78@... wrote:
                                        was that the same article or whatever that said "nightcrawler will not be in x-3 because there will be too many blue characters" ?

                                      • Adam Ling
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Mar 22, 2006
                                          Potential Spoilers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                                          As far as I know Nightcrawler is not in it. Neither is Gambit. From what I heard Omega Red is in it, which if done the right way with the special effects can be pretty cool. I heard rumours that Avalanche may be in it. We may see Iceman fully in Ice. Rumours going around that Magneto's daughter the Scarlet Witch is in it. Also Bolivar Trask Creates The Sentinels ( they may be like they were in the comics or they may be the size of an average man).So we may see Master Mold.Does ANyone know who Gauntlet is because I have read pretty much all of the Xmen comics from old and I dont remember anyone name Gauntlet in the comic.Emma Frost may be in the movie.Danger Room is also in the movie. SO please respond. You guys may know this already and u guys may not. Let me know some stuff you have heard also regarding the x-men 3 movie. Later Adam

                                          Yahoo! Mail
                                        • James Howelett
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Mar 22, 2006
                                            Gauntlet worked for Hydra, he has hightened senses, he shoves a red eye, which means something i am not sure of. He is strong, tough and skilled in combat

                                            HHe was shown in the animated series, X-Men Evolution, which aired on Cartoon Network some 4 years ago.

                                            James Howelett

                                            Adam Ling <acenyc2003@...> wrote:
[...]

                                            http://mail.yahoo.com

                                          • christine gerra

                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Mar 23, 2006
                                                    thx 4 the news...they're awesome!

                                                  • AlexandraB but
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Mar 23, 2006
                                                      in my country X-Men ev is on the 4th season now

                                                    • Jon K. Carroll
                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Mar 23, 2006
                                                        Which origin of Wolverine? considering every time they publish one, they
                                                        create excuses six months later why it isn't his actual origin- memory
                                                        implants, etc...

                                                        > i liked the origin of Wolverine, that was my best comic yet
                                                        >
                                                        > James Howelett
                                                        >
                                                        > christine gerra <storm_tin@...> wrote:
                                                        > No prob. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. And yeah, I read
                                                        comics. In fact, right now I'm reading an X-men comics which was published
                                                        way back in the '80s. I got it from a friend. It's very thick. It's about a
                                                        group of mutants (headed by Mystique!)massacring their fellow mutants. The
                                                        illustrations are kind of funny. They're far from the other versions. But
                                                        it's a good read.

                                                        > James Howelett <wolfpatchx@...> wrote: sorry for my words, but
                                                        those were my views, you read comics?

                                                        > James Howelett
                                                        >
                                                        > christine gerra <storm_tin@...> wrote:
                                                        > Ouch! That hurts! OK, so i'm an Iceman fan. Only in the movies though.
                                                        If the movie will be better without the "team" of Iceman and Rogue, I'll
                                                        concede.

                                                        > James Howelett <wolfpatchx@...> wrote: iceman really sucks, and
                                                        i'll rate a 100 to throw him out from rogue

                                                        > James Howelett
                                                        >
                                                        > Amanda <amanda_0445@...> wrote:
                                                        > I hope they just do that. I didn't care for them to be together
                                                        anyway. Its just they need to find Rogue somebody.

                                                        > Amanda
                                                        >
                                                        > James Howelett <wolfpatchx@...> wrote:
                                                        > i dont feel iceman was ever fit to be with Rogue, so this is just some
                                                        way where the parting of ways begin

                                                        > James Howelett
                                                        >
                                                        > iyonna floyd <iyonna42000@...> wrote:
                                                        > I'm not sure but it is definitely confirmed that he, shadowcat, and
                                                        Rogue are in some kind of love triangle in X3. I personally don't think that
                                                        he's in love with her but just sexually frustrated; I mean he's been in a
                                                        loyal and strictly no physical contact relationship with Rogue for a few
                                                        years at this point and those desires to kiss, hug, etc. aren't going to
                                                        just disappear.

                                                        > Kat <alexandrab91@...> wrote: Is Iceman falling in love with
                                                        Shadowcat???

                                                        > ---------------------------------
                                                        > Yahoo! Mail

                                                        > ---------------------------------
                                                        >

                                                        > ---------------------------------
                                                        > Yahoo! Mail
                                                        >

                                                        > ---------------------------------
                                                        > Yahoo! Mail
                                                        >

                                                        > x-tinction
                                                        > Tteo-olrimyeonseo useulkkeyo
                                                        >
                                                        > Gomawoyo
                                                        >

                                                        > ---------------------------------
                                                        > Yahoo! Mail
                                                        >

                                                        > ---------------------------------
                                                        > Yahoo! Mail
                                                        >

                                                        > x-tinction
                                                        > Tteo-olrimyeonseo useulkkeyo
                                                        >
                                                        > Gomawoyo

                                                        > http://mail.yahoo.com
                                                      • James Howelett
                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Mar 24, 2006
                                                          Wolverine Origin is a comic which begins at Logan's home place, his parents, and starts the whole history of Logan as Jasmes Howelett. You gotta read this one, it tells you much about Wolverin'e childhood

                                                          James Howelett

                                                          Uncanny x-menTba

                                                          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                                          http://mail.yahoo.com

                                                        • James Howelett
                                                          Message 28 of 29 , Mar 24, 2006
                                                            ive seen it all, apocalypse the last two seasons is the best, Wolverine plans it all

                                                            James Howelett