Last X Men movie

  • Sunshine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      Why the rush of mutants? From what I can see of the trailer - this is going
      to be the be all and end all of the story. They seem to be running along
      the line of a last stand - a last ditch effort on both sides of the fence so
      it seems to make sense to have as many mutants as possible in this movie -
      both good and bad. It seems to me that it will be a grand finale of sorts
      with hopefully a top notch last installment and who knows, maybe it will
      leave a very open ending that could launch a 4th film IF SUCCESSFUL. I
      guess only time will tell. But, I have read plenty of times that X3 will be
      the last and that after that only spin off movies will be done - starting
      with Wolverine and then Magneto.

      Sunshine
    • Amanda
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
        I hope not. But, then people realize the actors and crew wanna move
        on to something else. But, I'd watch a X-men movie without
        Wolverine, etc. Their are pently of stories without having all the X-
        men. I wasn't familiar with the X-men until I saw the first one, but
        if it is the last one, I really don't want to be disappointed by
        having a bunch of new mutants without any real reason to be there.

        Amanda

        --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, "Sunshine" <sunny19682@c...>