Re: [X_MEN_FILMS] Allen Cunning

  • christine gerra
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2005
      hey! i didn't know that Nightcrawler is cute!  i'll try to get hold of that DVD! ^.^

      Kira <skittles95us@...> wrote:
      hey everyone, I suppose you all know this already but Allen Cunning
      (Nightcrawler) was in Son of the Mask. My friend loaned the DVD to me
      yesturday while I was watching it today I looked at his character, Loomie or
      something, and I was like "Nightcrawler?" I thought he did a very good acting
      job and I can tell he really loves the psysical stuff. So i thought that i would
      share this with everyone of the xmen universe. Also I didnt notice before but
      Allen Cunning is kinda cute lol, that is without all the blue make up on. then
      again there is sort of a childish innocence in Nightcrawler that is cute.

      Yahoo! Sports
    • pulids
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 6:18 PM
        hiya kira :) yup it's him (allan cumming). i was also watching "romy
        and michelle's high school reunion" and there he was, the shy guy who
        became the most successful in their batch. he did a silly
        ballet/interpretative dance with mira sorvino and lisa kudrow.
        considering that film was around 10 years ago, allan's been around for
        a long time! :)

        --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, "Kira" <skittles95us@y...> wrote:
        > hey everyone, I suppose you all know this already but Allen Cunning
        > (Nightcrawler) was in Son of the Mask. My friend loaned the DVD to me
        > yesturday while I was watching it today I looked at his character,
        Loomie or
        > something, and I was like "Nightcrawler?" I thought he did a very
        good acting
        > job and I can tell he really loves the psysical stuff. So i thought
        that i would
        > share this with everyone of the xmen universe. Also I didnt notice
        before but
        > Allen Cunning is kinda cute lol, that is without all the blue make
        up on. then
        > again there is sort of a childish innocence in Nightcrawler that is
        cute.
      • James Howelett
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7 11:15 PM
          Allen Cumming he also starred in the movie Josie and The Pussy Cats.

          http://mail.yahoo.com