X3 Director LEAVES

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2005
      I'm speechless, but expect a new director announcement in a few days,
      according to Avi Arad.

      http://aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=20349
    • Gina DeMarco
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
        LOL alright Trisin! LOL!!

        On 6/1/05, trisin ramon <unknown_mp@...> wrote:
        > thats bullshit
        >
        > --- Anthony <a1ant@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I'm speechless, but expect a new director
        > > announcement in a few days,
        > > according to Avi Arad.
        > >
        > > http://aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=20349

      • Bob Mayberry
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
          Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll announce Bryan Singer's return?

          Sincerely,
          Exchronos

          >From: "Anthony" <a1ant@...>
          >To: X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [X_MEN_FILMS] X3 Director LEAVES
          >Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 05:14:29 -0000
          >
          >I'm speechless, but expect a new director announcement in a few days,
          >according to Avi Arad.
          >
          >http://aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=20349
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Jennie Gagnon
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
            omg!! One can only hope for Singer's return!

            >From: "Bob Mayberry" <exchronos@...>
            >To: X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: RE: [X_MEN_FILMS] X3 Director LEAVES
            >Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 21:32:06 -0400
            >
            >Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll announce Bryan Singer's return?
            >
            >Sincerely,
            >Exchronos
            >
            > >From: "Anthony" <a1ant@...>
            > >To: X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com
            > >Subject: [X_MEN_FILMS] X3 Director LEAVES
            > >Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 05:14:29 -0000
            > >
            > >I'm speechless, but expect a new director announcement in a few days,
            > >according to Avi Arad.
            > >
            > >http://aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=20349
            > >

            > >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Donna
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 2, 2005
              > Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll announce Bryan Singer's return?
              >
              > Sincerely,
              > Exchronos

              maybe by the time they are actually ready to film, they might have to
              skip ahead and film "Wolverine The End" because it certainly seems
              that Hugh might be sporting tons of long grey locks by the time they
              have all the pieces in place for this project.

              ~D
            • Gina DeMarco
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 2, 2005
                > maybe by the time they are actually ready to film, they might have to
                > skip ahead and film "Wolverine The End" because it certainly seems
                > that Hugh might be sporting tons of long grey locks by the time they
                > have all the pieces in place for this project.
                >
                > ~D

                LOL!

                I have to agree there. I certainly would prefer seeing a Wolverine
                film over an X-Men film at this point. There's so many difficulties
                getting this project off the ground that I think the next installment
                might come up very very short.

                cheers,
                gina
              • Izabel Saunders
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 2, 2005
                  >omg!! One can only hope for Singer's return!
                  > >Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll announce Bryan Singer's return?

                  Am I the only one who thought Singer was a bit bland, more a 'studio'
                  director than someone who would put his individual mark on a film, like Tim
                  Burton, Michael Mann, etc.

                  Bella
                • James Howelett
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 8, 2005
                    --- Donna <sunny19682@...> wrote:

                    > > Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll announce Bryan
                    > Singer's return?
                    > >
                    > > Sincerely,
                    > > Exchronos
                    > >

                    > maybe by the time they are actually ready to film,
                    > they might have to
                    > skip ahead and film "Wolverine The End" because it
                    > certainly seems
                    > that Hugh might be sporting tons of long grey locks
                    > by the time they
                    > have all the pieces in place for this project.
                    >
                    > ~D

                    It would certainly be a great movie, but I think it
                    would take years for that to happen, and even the
                    chances of the producers making this movie are not so
                    bright. I can live with the comics untill then

                    James Howelett

                    Discover Yahoo!