Angel

  • alhenad
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2005
      well i'm exactly not fond of this character(neither jean or scott
      but...)well it was only to tell you that i've just learnt that a guy
      from Alias someone by the name mr. shark(character) or something has
      auditioned for the role.if someone has more news plis tell speacially
      storm¡¡
    • Bob Mayberry
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2005
        Well, after a little research I believe the actor you are referring to is
        David Anders, and the exact character name is Mr. Julian Sark. From what I
        see of the pic on the IMDB, he looks like an okay physical portrayal of
        Warren Worthington III (Angel/Archangel). Yet it looks like the only thing
        he's ever been in is "Alias". I only found one board on the IMDB under the
        actor's boards concerning some little buzz about him getting the role in
        X3.

        Sincerely,
        Exchronos

        >From: "alhenad" <alhenad@...>
        >To: X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [X_MEN_FILMS] Angel
        >Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 22:50:51 -0000
        >
        >well i'm exactly not fond of this character(neither jean or scott
        >but...)well it was only to tell you that i've just learnt that a guy
        >from Alias someone by the name mr. shark(character) or something has
        >auditioned for the role.if someone has more news plis tell speacially
        >storm��
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Hoyle
        Message 3 of 7 , May 4, 2005
          Well im excited to see Warren in this.  Jean and Warren are my favorite.  I just hope they dont screw it up.  Also it would be cool to see hank.

          Bob Mayberry <exchronos@...> wrote:
          Well, after a little research I believe the actor you are referring to is
          David Anders, and the exact character name is Mr. Julian Sark. From what I
          see of the pic on the IMDB, he looks like an okay physical portrayal of
          Warren Worthington III (Angel/Archangel). Yet it looks like the only thing
          he's ever been in is "Alias". I only found one board on the IMDB under the
          actor's boards concerning some little buzz about him getting the role in
          X3.

          Sincerely,
          Exchronos

          >From: "alhenad"
          >To: X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [X_MEN_FILMS] Angel
          >Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 22:50:51 -0000
          >
          >well i'm exactly not fond of this character(neither jean or scott
          >but...)well it was only to tell you that i've just learnt that a guy
          >from Alias someone by the name mr. shark(character) or something has
          >auditioned for the role.if someone has more news plis tell speacially
          >storm��
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/fTyqlB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          -Hoyle

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Gina DeMarco
          Message 4 of 7 , May 9, 2005
            Would love it if they would bring in Paul Walker for the role but
            that's very doubtful.