Re: X Men 3

  • Marci
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 4 9:34 AM
      Or Berry. If she wants quantity over quality (Catwoman anyone?), let
      her have it. I see nothing wrong with romaning Angela Bassett to
      take over the role. Or... someone... who can do the accent.

      Marci

      "Jon K. Carroll" <draven@i...> wrote:
      > I think X3 can be made just fine without Singer.

    • Min
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 4 11:01 AM
        --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, "Marci" <blackgold101@y...> wrote:
        > Or Berry. If she wants quantity over quality (Catwoman anyone?), let
        > her have it. I see nothing wrong with romaning Angela Bassett to
        > take over the role. Or... someone... who can do the accent.

        Angela Bassett was asked first, and turned it down. :-(
      • J T
        Message 3 of 13 , May 25, 2006
          Only 1 day left until X-Men: The Last Stand

        • Yani
          Message 4 of 13 , May 25, 2006
            Less... Here in Portugal it premiers today, 25 of May! Tonight I'm going to see it! I don't no why Europe gets to see it first, but...! Yan

            Message 5 of 13 , May 25, 2006
              Well enjoy the movie. I can't wait till tommorow

                Message 7 of 13 , May 25, 2006

                  J T <xmenfan10@...> wrote:
                  Only 1 day left until X-Men: The Last Stand

                  All new Yahoo! Mail -

                • ardie
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 25, 2006
                    Well, there's a short clip after the ending credits
                    that will reveal something significant... guess i was
                    wrong, there could be x4.. we'll never know...

                    I rewatched it again... got to pay another movie
                    ticket! but it was worth it...

                    --- J T <xmenfan10@...> wrote:

                    > Well enjoy the movie. I can't wait till tommorow
                    >
                    > Yani <goncamtc@...> wrote: Less... Here in
                    > Portugal it premiers today, 25 of May! Tonight I'm
                    > going to see it! I don't no why Europe gets to see
                    > it first, but...! Yan
                    >
                    > J T <xmenfan10@...> wrote: Only 1 day left
                    > until X-Men: The Last Stand
                    >
                    > ---------------------------------
                    > Now you can have a huge leap forward in email: get
                    > the new Yahoo! Mail.

                    > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                    >

                    > ---------------------------------
                    >

                    > ---------------------------------
                    > All new Yahoo! Mail -
                    > ---------------------------------
                    > Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading
                    pane.

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • Yani

                      Message 10 of 13 , May 25, 2006
                        yeah, i saw it last wed. it was great! thats right,
                        its only the 25th where you are. hehe, enjoy the
                        movie. i will be going for me 3rd session tomorrow.

                        --- Yani <goncamtc@...> wrote:

                        > Great movie...! See it! Enjoy
                        >
                        > J T <xmenfan10@...> wrote: Well enjoy the
                        > movie. I can't wait till tommorow
                        >
                        > Yani <goncamtc@...> wrote: Less... Here in
                        > Portugal it premiers today, 25 of May! Tonight I'm
                        > going to see it! I don't no why Europe gets to see
                        > it first, but...! Yan
                        >
                        > J T <xmenfan10@...> wrote: Only 1 day left
                        > until X-Men: The Last Stand
                        >
                        > ---------------------------------
                        > Now you can have a huge leap forward in email: get
                        > the new Yahoo! Mail.
                        >
                        > ---------------------------------
                        > Be a chatter box. Enjoy free PC-to-PC calls with
                        > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
                        >

                        > ---------------------------------
                        > All new Yahoo! Mail -

                        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • ardie
                        Message 11 of 13 , May 25, 2006
                          Yeah same as for me I'll gonna watch it again for the
                          third time tomorrow!!! intriguing, why the face of the
                          prof. xavier was not shown on the short clip after the
                          ending credits.. or i just missed it?! there could be
                          x4!

                          http://mail.yahoo.com