New Year

  • sjharvey9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2005

      HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

      -- Scott
    • Donna
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2005
        happy new year to you as well (sits back waiting for you to blast me
        too)

        Donna
        the unnecesarily abused member of this forum

        --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, sjharvey9@a... wrote:

        > HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!
        >
        > -- Scott
      • Isaac Atkins
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 5, 2005
          You to. Can we just stop talking about x-men please.

          Donna <sunny19682@...> wrote:

          happy new year to you as well (sits back waiting for you to blast me
          too)

          Donna
          the unnecesarily abused member of this forum

          --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, sjharvey9@a... wrote:

          > HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!
          >
          > -- Scott

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • bboyg303@netzero.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 5, 2005
            Is this or is this not a group about the X-men ??????????
            That would makes sense why we talk about them, am I right?
            It seems to me if you don't want to talk about the X-men you would join and X men Goup.
          • Scott Summers
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 5, 2005
              Isaac, this is an XMEN MOVIE group.. If you don't like
              it, you can leave.

              If you don't like the X-Men, why did you even join
              this group? It's TITLED X-MEN FILMS! I mean, how
              stupid are you?

              -Chris

              --- Isaac Atkins <atkinsi9@...> wrote:
              > You to. Can we just stop talking about x-men please.
              >

              > Donna <sunny19682@...> wrote:
              >

              > happy new year to you as well (sits back waiting for
              > you to blast me
              > too)
              >
              > Donna
              > the unnecesarily abused member of this forum
              >

              > --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, sjharvey9@a...
              > wrote:
              > >

              > > HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!
              > >
              > > -- Scott
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              > Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced
              > search. Learn more.

              =====
              New groups to join:

              X-Men Movieverse RPG - http://p205.ezboard.com/bx2aftermath15043

            • Donna
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 6, 2005
                and why is it that people have to be so mean to others who joined
                XMen groups to have fun??? I mean come on - how immature are
                people? Why is there such a lack of tolerance?? I know I joined to
                share a common interest within this XMen world - I don't follow the
                comics - I come from the movieverse world and this forum seemed the
                most reasonable place for me to be. I don't think everyone needs to
                subscribe to everyone else's POV - everyone's POV is their own to
                hold and honestly, if people can be civil it can result in some very
                good conversation with the sharing ideas. Not everyone needs to
                think exactly alike and that's what makes us all individuals.

                Come on people - it's a new year - can't we attempt to turn over a
                new leaf and just learn to get along despite our own differences?
                Can't we try to make this forum a friendly environment where
                everyone can feel free to discuss XMen stuff and to be tolerant if
                someone expresses an opinion that might not necessarily be your own?

                Well, jeez, is it me or isn't this the whole idea behind the XMen??
                Brotherhood of all peoples despite the differences???

                Trying very hard to fathom people's nastiness on this and other XMen
                forums.

                Donna

                PS I know Electra is OT as far as the title of this forum goes, but
                does she have any ties/could she have any ties to the XMen that
                might pop up in future installments of XMen movies? Sorry for my
                ignorance in the comicbook world.

                --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, Scott Summers <khaosxteam@y...>

                http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/XMen_RPG_Awards

                > Buffy Season 6 AU RPG -
                http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Hells_Awakening/

                _
              • Mr anthony isbill
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 6, 2005
                  Yeah. For awhile Elektra ran around with Wolverine in the comic books. It was hinted they had a romantic relationship..but as I couldn't care less for Wolverine I never followed it too closely. However...I'm not completely sure that Daredevil/Elektra movieverse are the same as X-MEN movieverse. I could be wrong though. ::shrug::

                  Cheers,
                  ~TheAJ!~

                  wrote:
                  > Isaac, this is an XMEN MOVIE group.. If you don't like
                  > it, you can leave.
                  >
                  > If you don't like the X-Men, why did you even join
                  > this group? It's TITLED X-MEN FILMS! I mean, how
                  > stupid are you?
                  >
                  > -Chris
                  >

                  >  --- Isaac Atkins <atkinsi9@y...> wrote:
                  > > You to. Can we just stop talking about x-men please.
                  > >

                  > > Donna <sunny19682@c...> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > happy new year to you as well (sits back waiting for
                  > > you to blast me
                  > > too)
                  > >
                  > > Donna
                  > > the unnecesarily abused member of this forum
                  > >

                  > > --- In X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com, sjharvey9@a...
                  > > wrote:
                  > > >

                  > > > HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  > > >
                  > > > -- Scott
                  > >

                  > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  > >  Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced
                  > > search. Learn more.
                  >
                  > =====
                  > New groups to join:
                  >

                  > X-Men Movieverse RPG - http://p205.ezboard.com/bx2aftermath15043
                  >
                  > XMen RPG Awards Group -
                  http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/XMen_RPG_Awards

                  > Buffy Season 6 AU RPG -
                  http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Hells_Awakening/

                • ravenskies69
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 8, 2005
                    C'mon,he just joined this group to call us losers.Like when you cruise around wih your friends and hang your head out the window to yell at a pedestrian or something...Or like a prank call...He's just havin' fun...I hardly ever post in this group but when I do something like this always happens! I LOVE IT! Never any lack of excitement here! This is a great group!I love you all!