Re: [X_MEN_FILMS] OT: But I HAD to post this....Daredevil spinoff? You're GOT to be KIDDING me!!!!

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
      So what,its a DareDevil spinoff,I want to see it.

      Mandie

      I'm Looking For Neo <im_looking_for_neo1@...> wrote:
      Sorry for the slightly off topic post, but I HAD to share this with someone. I honestly can't believe this. Click on the link below......

      ---

      "The Silent Raven had landed across the moon,begging for the morning light"

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • LadyMichelina 'Lina'
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
        Is that Colin Ferrell in the scene with her talking with the director? The
        guy is beside her in all black.

        Lina ;)

        From: "I'm Looking For Neo" <im_looking_for_neo1@...>
        To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
        Subject: [X_MEN_FILMS] OT: But I HAD to post this....Daredevil spinoff?
        You're GOT to be KIDDING me!!!!
        Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:53:14 -0700

        Sorry for the slightly off topic post, but I HAD to share this with someone.
        I honestly can't believe this. Click on the link below......

        http://www.movie-list.com/e/elektra.html

        ---

        Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft�
        SmartScreen Technology.
        first two months FREE*.
      • Justin Callahan
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
          Spin off my butt.  Electra has had her own comic book for a rather long time.  and ive been reading comic books for...a long ass time infact thats what got me into reading at age 4 this was in 1972.  i love them all and daredevil was one they got remotly close to as for the comics.  So they want to do electra...frellin go for it they have my vote.

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
            Didn't Elektra have something going with Wolverine? Think they'll ever show that? I have a hate/love relationship with the character... I love some of her moves but she's like a little doll that needs protecting......she gets killed a whole lot and seems to be rescued a lot too.. I mean it's like "Elektra died.... again...." :-P   I won't go out of my way to see it in the theaters but if/when it hits cable I'm sure I'll have a looksee

            ~Winnie

            www.wolviefemmes.com