Re: [X_MEN_FILMS] Iceman VS. Pyro?

  • Jess
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004

      I doubt it...they'll be too focused on good ol' Jean to worry about anything else.

      Joey: All right, Rach, the big question is, does he like you? All right? Because if he doesn't like you, this is all a moo-point.

      Rachel: Huh. A moo-point?

      Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo.

      Rachel:  Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • airboysgirl01
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
        It would be cool if they did have that fight but I think X3 story
        line will mainly be about Jean. I think Shawn just said that to say
        that it would be something he would like to see, not that it is
        going to happen.
        Samantha