New poll for X_MEN_FILMS

  • X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 116 , Jan 1, 2004
      X_MEN_FILMS group:

      Answer this question logically and
      honestly. Despite your favorites who is
      truly the strongest of all mutants from
      the movies?

      o Wolverine (its nearly impossible to kill him in a fight)
      o Jean (once you piss her off, you've seen what she can do, she could rip your body to shreds with a mere thought)
      o Storm (please, after she's done with you all that'll be left is a blown away, wet pile of ashes)
      o Cyclops (remember the beam, you know it can punch through mountains, now the last time I checked we aren't as strong as mountains)
      o Professor Xavior (um....yeah if you ever attacked him you couldn't get within ten feet of him without him turning your brains to scrambled eggs)
      o Rogue (think about it people, she can take the powers of almost anyone, if she has em all how can anyone be stronger than her, plus that white streak just kicks ass!)
      o Iceman (hmm...what killed the dinosaurs?....I rest my case!)(NOTE: It has not been proven what has killed the dinosaurs only speculation is available)
      o Colossus (metal skin, tall, super f***ing strong, dead sexy looks, how is he not the most powerful of all mutants)
      o Jubilee (those fireworks, they can blind you and melt your skin, hell yeah!)
      o Shadowcat (if you can't touch her, how can you catch her and kick her ass, thats what I thought)
      o Siryn (did you hear that voice, sounded like a bunch of ball-less tenors in a cathedral)
      o Artie (that purple tongue would put any attacker out of comission)
      o The kid that can change channels by blinking (if not physical power he could kill us all by annoyance, we would have no more control over our televisions, OH NO! My SOAPS!!)
      o Pyro (Oh the mighty passion of the flame, destroyer of thousands of trees in the California wilderness, what more do I need to say)
      o Magneto (Let us see, he controls metal, could alter the flow of our very planet, no one would be safe, we live in fear of our belt buckles and buttons on our GAP Jeans being torn away from us and unimaginable embarassment would ensue the world)
      o Mystique (Killer curves, perky boobs, case closed, oh yeah she could embody the very people we desire to sleep with and kill us in the sack!)
      o Toad (oh what marvelous things he can do with that tongue!....sorry)
      o Sabretooth (Tall, dark, claws that can rip through your throat, hey ladies I bet he's KILLER in bed!)
      o Lady Deathstrike (care for a back scratch, how about a back stab or chopped liver, hmmmm I'm hungry, oh yeah those stretchy arms she could pick-pocket us from miles away or violate us! LOCK YOUR DOORS)
      o Mutant 134 or something like that/JASON (yeah pretty much lookin at him makes me want to claw my eyes out and shove my foot down my throat) (and that mind controll thingy thats not important!)

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • X_MEN_FILMS@yahoogroups.com
      Message 116 of 116 , Aug 13, 2006
        X_MEN_FILMS group:

        Who do you believe would come on top in an all out battle?

        o Wolverine
        o Juggernaut
        o Gambet
        o Magneto