Dvd

  • Marie
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      Does It come out on Dvd November 25th Let me know

      Marie
    • LimitlessFury02@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
        I live in Oklahoma, and I work at Wal-Mart..I know the special edition two disc dvd set is being released November 25th at Wal mart...so im sure its realeased everywhere else the same day
                               AJ
      • LadyMichelina@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
          Yes November 25th is the release date.

          Lina ;)

          In a message dated Sat, 1 Nov 2003 4:28:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, "Marie" <Dazanddanlover@...> writes:

          >Does It come out on Dvd November 25th Let me know
          >

          >Marie

          Lina ;)

          To Join Hugh's Jackman-iacs click the link below: