Advertising free : gold cup free, 1/1/2011, 10:00 am
Reminder from: X_MEN_FILMS Yahoo! Group Title: Advertising free : gold cup free Date: Saturday January 1, 2011 Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am Repeats: This event repeats every other day. Location: http://www.jamezar.net Street: http://www.jamezar.net Notes: FREE Classified Advertising in the Whiteman Warrior
READ ALL RULES BEFORE PLACING AN AD
1. Advertising is free to all active-duty, guard and reserve military members and civil servants who work on base or at the MoARNG in Warrensburg only. Military or civil service rank must be included in the space for “rank.” We do offer free advertising to retired military members.
2. Ads of a commercial nature such as baby-silting, lawn maintenance, house cleaning, product sales, apartments or houses for rent, work-at-home opportunities or any other service in which the person makes a profit must be prepaid. Paid ads must be placed directly through the Sedalia Democrat at 1-800-892-7856, dropped off at 700 S. Massachusetts Ave., Sedalia, Mo., 65301 or e-mailed to theclassifieds@.... They accept VISA, MasterCard, cash, personal check or money order.
3. Free ads are for one-time sale of personal items only. Free ads can’t be placed for churches, groups, clubs, organizations or friends not affiliated with the military. Each item must be sold for $150 or less.
4. Only one free ad*, maximum 30 words, will be allowed to run at any given time by the same household, for a maximum of eight weeks. Ads over the 30-word maximum will be edited at the publisher's discretion. *People who are PCSing may place more than one ad and sell the items at any price.
5. Include your home phone in the ad so people can contact you. USE OF DUTY PHONES IN ADS IS AGAINST AIR FORCE REGULATIONS.
6. Print legibly, and place punctuation and spaces where necessary. Use only one word per line.
7. Free ads aren't taken over the phone. They must be dropped off at or mailed to the 509th Bomb Wing Public Affairs Office,
Address :advertising free
Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
Edit reminder options