ANN: XSLT/XPath and XSLFO Training Nov. 26-28,29-30 in Washington D.C.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      We have a small window of opportunity to set up XSLT/XPath and XSLFO
      training at the end of November in Washington D.C., but we need to know
      ASAP if there is any interest in people attending the sessions.

      If we get enough students, we will be running two in-depth hands-on course:

      November 26-28, 2001 - Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
      November 29-30, 2001 - Practical Formatting Using XSLFO

      This will be the only announcement of this course delivery to the mail
      lists below. If we get enough students by this Thursday November 8, the
      course is on, otherwise the course will be cancelled and you will not find
      the information on our web site. We will directly inform those who
      register whether the course is on or not.

      Check the link at the top of our home page indicated in my trailer below,
      and please fill in the "Intent to Register" form to indicate your interest.

      .................... Ken

      p.s. if hands-on training is not of interest, remember to check our
      schedule page through the home page link below for our 3-hour XML-related
      introductory lectures delivered in live audio over the Internet

      cc:
      XSL List
      XML-DEV
      XML-L
      XML-EDI
      XSLFO
      XSLFO-WWW
      xalan-dev
      fop-dev
      comp.text.xml
      microsoft.public.xml
      microsoft.public.xsl

      Web site: XSL/XML/DSSSL/SGML/OmniMark services, training, products.
      Book: Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath ISBN 1-894049-06-3
      Article: What is XSLT? http://www.xml.com/pub/2000/08/holman/index.html
      Next public training (instructor-live, Internet-live, and web-based):
      - 2001-11-01,11-02,11-05,11-19,11-21,12-03,12-05,12-09,12-10,12-19