Making Table Border's CUrved!!!!!

  • rbrbrb20002000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hi,
      I had a problem with respect to displaying The fo:table Table
      structure with border curved at the Corners.I had given border-style
      as solid.Now i get a Square.But i Want The Table structure to be
      Curved at The COrners.

      I am trying using Background images.But FOP Does Not SUpport
      Background Images.Is there any Alternative to This?Please Help!!!

      Regards,
      Sumesh
    • David Tolpin
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2001

        > Hi,
        > I had a problem with respect to displaying The fo:table Table
        > structure with border curved at the Corners.I had given border-style
        > as solid.Now i get a Square.But i Want The Table structure to be
        > Curved at The COrners.
        >
        > I am trying using Background images.But FOP Does Not SUpport
        > Background Images.Is there any Alternative to This?Please Help!!!

        The alternative is an extension to any of existing implementations of XSL FO.

        David Tolpin