RE: [XSL-FO] footer for cover page

  • LEvensen@iKnowMed.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2001
      You may have already looked at this, if
      not...http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible/updates/15.html#Footnotes

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bryan Rasmussen [mailto:bry@...]
      Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 7:27 AM
      To: XSL-FO@egroups.com
      Subject: [XSL-FO] footer for cover page

      Okay I've made my first .fo page, I've got tables down, external images,
      basic links, and all the css like attributes of course, now I need to put a
      footer on the first page, but obviously I don't know the size of text in the
      body of my xml file. so if I have
      <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="first">
      <fo:single-page-master-reference master-name="page"/>
      </fo:page-sequence-master>
      I guess I need to put a tag <fo:single-page-master-reference
      master-name="footer"/> somewhere in there right? but how do I make a footer
      that holds other blocks in it with email, address info?
      I know this is probably a stupid question, but I've only been on this thing
      for the last couple days so anything that departs too far from the html/css
      paradigm confuses me.