Dynamic XML file to DHTML Menu

  • tiger tiger
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001
      Hi all

      I'm currently doing a project that requires to read a
      XML file (dynamic) and use it to produce a dynamic
      DHTML dropdown menu in a jsp page. I'm thinking of
      using XSL, JDOM etc to do this.

      However, as technology is pacing at a very fast rate,
      there may be some solutions that are available for
      this and I'm unaware of. Hence, if you know such
      solutions or have experience in this, please give me a
      few pointers.

      Regards and have a nice day.

      Nokia Game is on again.
      Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
      all media adventure before November 3rd.