use image for internal-destination-link

  • becereus@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001
      Hello ,

      I want to use an image as internal link in my pdf ...
      I've used this code ... it works for the text "click here" , but not
      for the image ?

      Perhaps there is a better way to do this ???

      <fo:block text-align="end" space-after.optimum="0.5cm" >

      <fo:basic-link>
      <xsl:attribute name="internal-destination">back</xsl:attribute>
      Click here :
      <fo:external-graphic src="file:C:\stevends\pdf\Back.gif" />
      </fo:basic-link>

      </fo:block>

      I use FOP 0.19

      Regards