new line function

  • sunnyxi_chen@yahoo.com.cn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001
      hi,
      Now i am using FOP 0.20.1 to transform my xml file
      into a pdf file, the content in my xml source file is
      chinese, now i meet a problem that the content in my
      xml file can not display correctly in the pdf file, it
      seems that the new line funnction according to my page
      config doesn't work, i also found if i change my content in
      xml file to english, it's ok. I wonder if there is a
      method to solve this problem? thanks a lot!