keep-together

  • Eric Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2001
      <mail>
      <header>
      First Section
      </header>
      <para>
      This is some text which continues for some time and causes the
      page to break just *below* the header called "Second Section".
      ... lots more text ...
      </para>
      <header>
      Second Section
      </header>
      <para>
      The second paragraph which must be on the same page as the
      header called "Second Section". I want the page to break before the
      Second Header to prevent this header from being separated from its
      following para block. If both headers and para's would fit on a
      single page, then of course no break should occur. This is a
      simplified explanation of the keep-together and widows and orphans
      issue but I would like to start by getting something simple to work.
      </para>
      <thanx/>
      </mail>

      --
      Eric Smith - currently xalan and fop on linux