ANN: Internet-live XML-related lectures to world-wide audiences in real-time

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2001
      Just a quick note to direct you to the "Internet-live lecture delivery
      calendar" link at the top of our home page for a list of the five dates
      between now and Christmas when we will be delivering virtual classroom
      lectures on XML-related topics.

      Lectures are delivered over the Internet in real-time using presentation
      slides (with whiteboard annotation), PDF-format handouts (produced using
      XML, XSLT and XSLFO), and live audio from both the instructor (me) and any
      student given control of the microphone by the instructor.

      Attend from the comfort of your own PC from anywhere around the world!

      I hope you find this informative.

      .................... Ken

      cc:
      XSL List
      XML-DEV
      XML-L
      XML-EDI
      XSLFO
      XSLFO-WWW
      xalan-dev
      fop-dev
      comp.text.xml
      microsoft.public.xml
      microsoft.public.xsl

      Web site: XSL/XML/DSSSL/SGML/OmniMark services, training, products.
      Book: Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath ISBN 1-894049-06-3
      Article: What is XSLT? http://www.xml.com/pub/2000/08/holman/index.html
      Next public training (instructor-live, Internet-live, and web-based):
      - 2001-11-01,11-02,11-05,11-19,11-21,12-03,12-05,12-09,12-10,12-19