Re: [XSL-FO] adding a graphic

  • cat fish
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2001
      Here is the file.
      --- D Rao <dimplerao@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I REALLY apologize for bothering you but I've hit a
      > wall and I have no idea what to do next
      > I tried using FOP 0.20.1 but the Driver class
      > (org.apache.for.apps.Driver) is giving me a lot of
      > errors. Its missing functions like addPropertyList
      > and
      > format
      >
      > Any ideas??? By any chance would you be able to
      > email
      > me the Java code thats generating yr PDF??
      > Once again, I'm really sorry for disturbing you
      >
      > This is the Java Code I'm using
      >
      > Driver driver = new Driver();

      driver.setRenderer("org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer",
      > Version.getVersion());

      driver.addElementMapping("org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping");

      driver.addElementMapping("org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping");

      driver.addPropertyList("org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping");

      driver.addPropertyList("org.apache.fop.svg.SVGPropertyListMapping");

      src="http://19.44.37.199/images/hronline/us/script.gif"/></fo:block>

      http://personals.yahoo.com