Re: Using Streams ??

  • isitmusic_com@yahoo.fr
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2001
      --- In XSL-FO@y..., gerardvwijk@h... wrote:
      > Hello,
      >

      > I used (fop 0.181)
      > ----
      > Driver driver=new Driver();
      > driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
      > InputHandler inputHandler=new XSLTInputHandler(new File("cv.xml"),
      > new File ("cv.xsl"));
      > XMLReader parser=inputHandler.getParser();
      > driver.setOutputStream(new FileOutputStream("cv.pdf"));
      > driver.render(parser,inputHandler.getInputSource());
      > --------
      >
      > to generate a pdf file from a xml and a xls file
      > works well.
      >
      > But now i got a problem ... i don't want to use files i want to use
      > Streams (InputStream)
      > but XSLTInputHandler(java.io.File xmlfile, java.io.File xsltfile)
      > expects Files
      >
      > Is it posible to use Streams ??
      >
      > Gerard

      Hi, I don't know if it works in 0.181 but it works in 0.21 :
      [...]
      Driver driver = new Driver ( new org.xml.sax.InputSource(
      myInputStream ), myOutputStream );
      driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
      driver.run();
      [...]

      ciao, r0main.com
    • neelkamal.shaikh@gedc.tcs.co.in
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 23, 2001
        Unsubscribe.
      • gerardvwijk@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 23, 2001
          i was wrong..

          i allso used fop 0.21

          new Driver ( new org.xml.sax.InputSource( myInputStream ),
          myOutputStream );

          i only see one i puttstream i supose this is the FO

          so how have i to renden my fo/ or PDF from a xml stream and xsl stream