RE: [XSL-FO] COLSPAN possible?

  • LEvensen@iKnowMed.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2001
      By the way, if you read the STATUS file that comes with your download of
      FOP, you can find what properties have been implemented or are not;
      number-columns-spanned and number-rows-spanned are listed as NEW in the
      STATUS file I've got, ie, not yet implemented; this STATUS document was from
      11/15/2000