RE: [XSL-FO] DTD tags question 2

    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 11, 2001
      At 01/10/11 15:28 +0100, Birney, Kenneth wrote:
      >that was a bit nasty mate.no need for that attitude

      I fail to understand the above comment, Sebastian was trying to help you
      with your new question and you did not give sufficient information. Even I
      had to make some assumptions about what you were asking because you are not
      using accurate terminology nor providing sufficient details. I don't see
      any derogatory connotation in his questions of you.

      And I don't see enough information to answer your question either.

      Volunteerism isn't to be sneered at, especially when your asking of other
      people to do your own required reading of Recommendations goes beyond the
      call of volunteerism. Your use of "Somebody please give me an answer
      PPLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEE!!!!!" is particularly impolite in a volunteer forum.

      ................. Ken

      Web site: XSL/XML/DSSSL/SGML/OmniMark services, training, products.
      Book: Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath ISBN 1-894049-06-3
      Article: What is XSLT? http://www.xml.com/pub/2000/08/holman/index.html
      Next public instructor-led training: 2001-10-11,10-22,11-01,11-02,
      - 11-05,11-19,12-09,12-10
    • Tony Graham
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 11, 2001
        Richard Tobin wrote at 11 Oct 2001 15:41:53 +0100:
        > Just for Sebastian
        >
        > <!DOCTYPE course SYSTEM "scormcsf(1.1).dtd">
        >
        > this, causes. My! Xsl? To. Do, nothing"

        Is the DTD file in the same directory as the XML file?

        What happens if you supply the absolute path to the DTD in the system
        identifier?

        Regards,

        Tony Graham
        XML Technology Center - Dublin mailto:tony.graham@...
        Sun Microsystems Ireland Ltd Phone: +353 1 8199708
        Hamilton House, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3 x(70)19708