RE: [XSL-FO] Block-container X and Y

  • LEvensen@iKnowMed.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2001
      In order to reference your page height, width, margins, within the template
      that references your block container, you can create variables and pass
      those values as variables.
      As far as I know, and I don't know that far, there is no way to simply
      reference those values other than as variables, e.g., <xsl:variable
      name="pageHeight">11</xsl:variable> and use 'select' to get your X & Y
      values.
      What FO package are you using? ( I only ask because I thought I recall
      FOP not supporting block-container yet, but that may not be the case now)